Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Storm The Smuggler

Police application

Storm The Smuggler

Hello, my name is storm and I want to join the police but the problem is im 14 years old. I really want to join the police so my question whas can i just make a job application and do a ride along with a high ranking police officer or do you guys just say "nope thats a big no no" im just curious

Storm

MacDonald

Unfortunately we dont take anyone under 16 no matter the circumstance. This is for safeguarding purposes.

It sucks for under 16s but its for their own good.

Ponty

If you are under 16 years of age at the point in which you submit your Police application, it will be denied as you are underage. There is currently NO  young recruit scheme in place to allow the younger community members access to the whitelisted factions. If you lie about your age on an application in an attempt to circumvent the age restriction. You will be banned under rule 1.9 and blacklisted from all factions for a set period of time.

TheCap
Just now, MacDonald said:

Unfortunately we dont take anyone under 16 no matter the circumstance. This is for safeguarding purposes.

It sucks for under 16s but its for their own good.

im curios tho, there are some under age police? how do they get accepted?

CMO Louie Austino

However, it is highly likely that you will be able to do a ride along with a SGT+ following a lovely request to do so from yourself.

MacDonald
4 minutes ago, TheCap said:

im curios tho, there are some under age police? how do they get accepted?

They went through the young recruit system that used to be in place.

Storm The Smuggler
31 minutes ago, CC Ponty said:

If you are under 16 years of age at the point in which you submit your Police application, it will be denied as you are underage. There is currently NO  young recruit scheme in place to allow the younger community members access to the whitelisted factions. If you lie about your age on an application in an attempt to circumvent the age restriction. You will be banned under rule 1.9 and blacklisted from all factions for a set period of time.

Okay so there is no chance for a ride along of some sort?

28 minutes ago, CST Louie Austino said:

However, it is highly likely that you will be able to do a ride along with a SGT+ following a lovely request to do so from yourself.

I would appriciate it if that could happen after i did the application but if its not the case i will say thank you for responding to me and i will just wate for 2 years

Ponty
3 hours ago, Storm macapone said:

Okay so there is no chance for a ride along of some sort?

You are able to come on ridealongs, just not join the faction.

MrLongSlong
6 minutes ago, CC Ponty said:

You are able to come on ridealongs, just not join the faction.

U wouldn’t want to go on a ride along with ponty all he does is run into green zones when things start getting a little heated @Lou Cheng

• Haha 4

Lou Cheng

Thats a YIKES from me

John Farrell

Police ridealongs won't be fun because as soon as a gun fight breaks out they'll just leave you behind.

Storm The Smuggler
24 minutes ago, Jonat said:

Police ridealongs won't be fun because as soon as a gun fight breaks out they'll just leave you behind.

Did you do a ride along?

KingGodDiabloZ

This suggestion has been made often. This rule has been created by management and will not be changed. The reason for this rule is for safeguarding the under 16's and for safeguarding the community.

You are free to go on a ride-along with the police or NHS. However you will not be able to join the unit.