What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The Plebs

ShaunLAD

Unlinked
This is a message to the Poseidon Cartel

around 2 days ago The Plebs had a short meeting with one of the leaders of the cartel @DjHolyChirst, it all started when we heard Poseidon were a little shaken up about the fact The Plebs returned as a gang and in there meetings they decided it was a good idea to double up on patrols and checkpoints incase of a sudden attack from the Plebs, in this meeting we discussed that the plebs would not intrude nor have any bad blood with Poseidon and form an alliance with them, in return we asked for an unlimited share in there sand bandanas, it has been 2 days now since we had the chat with the Cartel. we have given them more than enough time  to come up with an answer as to what they want to do. tonight at 7pm. I will be texting the Poseidon Cartel  to arrange a meeting to discuss there final answer. if they decide to take us up on the offer then it will benefit both parties involved and will be a win win situation But, if the cartel decide to decline our offer, then they will find out exactly what the plebs are about, we WILL enter your lands whenever we want without passes. we WILL take over your borders, we WILL raid your drug stashes and turn the Poseidon lands into the Plebs lands! take this as a friendly warning as to what could happen if yous don't take us up on our offer. make sure your phones are switched on and expect the call. 

The Plebs 

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Make sure to tune in when SHTF!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some wretched evil scummy part of me really wants to see what happens if they decline. 

Some wretched evil scummy part of me really wants to see what happens if they decline. 
This is why The Plebs like you, lmao well let me tell you. Last night unfortunately I was very busy with other stuff on the island and unfortunalty didint have time to make the meeting happen. @Mad Yoke give @DjHolyChirst a message to which we had no response. That only means one thing tonight. We go to war with the Poseidon cartel 

Back