What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Lets make this interesting! *Not clickbait*

Jasonnn

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ɴᴄᴀ
Investor
Lifetime Donator
It was clickbait! but STAY! Hey! I've managed to catch your attention for a moment and I simply want to ask one question. Now, this server has been running for nearly 4/5 years now and I've always been interested in asking. It's simple and easy to answer.

What was the thing that made you stay on this server?. Now this can be people, experiences and etc! I just want to know ❤️ 

(I put this in Altis Life Chat because its kind of about the in game server! Please no posting timeout! Love you bye!)

My first day involved being chased half way across the island from sofia to somewhere I no longer remember by 5 ifrits and 2 hummingbirds , The gang was altis salt rats and they provided such quality roleplay as well as letting me keep  my truck and life made the whole experience enjoyable albeit terribly nerve racking at the time .

After doing my first Run at Copper Trader with a stolen truck, spent 30 mins figuring out how to make copper, mined it, processed it up at Agios and was returning to the Iron/Copper Trade. Was selling all my ingots when I was robbed by 3 guys with TRGS. Those 3 guys were part of a group called The Playtime squad, the 3 that robbed me were @Yak @Eldarkmagic @Declan W - I somehow managed to get in their group after almost being executed and now im here being a saddo roleplayer

I probably should say mine aha! My first day on the server was very interesting, I joined with not so good intentions. Ended up finding some kid called Willy or something and I watched him RDM some UNMC members. We made one of them drop all of their gear and went on on our merry way. We got to just behind the Kavala hospital where Willy was arrested by the police, I had no idea what to do and kinda just dropped the gun i had and left. Met @Devvoo and joined his gang the phantom! And now here I am being a top quality RPer! Aha! 

The people I've met over the years. I actually met a group of friends on this very server, that I now LIVE with. Yup, I moved about 60 miles, and started a new life with these people and now we live together. Hell we even still play together. 

I stay for the people we have on the community

I stayed so that some sorry bastard has to spam for an extra 15 minutes just to get in whilst i'm afk collecting my paycheck in Kavala PD.

After doing my first Run at Copper Trader with a stolen truck, spent 30 mins figuring out how to make copper, mined it, processed it up at Agios and was returning to the Iron/Copper Trade. Was selling all my ingots when I was robbed by 3 guys with TRGS. Those 3 guys were part of a group called The Playtime squad, the 3 that robbed me were @Yak @Eldarkmagic @Declan W - I somehow managed to get in their group after almost being executed and now im here being a saddo roleplayer
Pretty sure yaks idea to recruit people was ohh we will rob them and then get them in our gang 

Also mine was a mix started playing with a mate from school and his friends and stuff then joined police and then left joined a gang joined police again pretty much cos I did fuck all irl so I was bored I joined nca what a meme and made mates with them lot then joined unmc after my police holiday and is what made me stay as I loved it made friends in there joined rangers and became friends with a lot of the command and higher ranking people as I went up the ranks and then unmc was disbanded made a gang then a lot of my mates got banned unfortunately so I hardly played them my pc broke and so I just left gaming and focused on real life stuff what was the best without a doubt but I did enjoy playing games when I did I think it’s more of the people who keep u here rather than the exsprince as a lot of it becomes reparative after so long

i even keep in contact with some old unmc members and my mates from the first gang I joined 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got kidnapped within 2 minutes of joining the server, because my friend forgot to lock his car and i was sitting in it (in the green zone btw) 🙂 Then with the help of the lovely police force I got saved,  but also shot with a taser because they thought I was the kidnapper 😂 And stayed because of lovely a taxi driver @FishyGeslo

Back