What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

how does weed farming work?

Jeffrey

i've read somewhere that you can grow weed in your house, but how does that exactly work? can someone pls explain it to me?

(didn't know where else to put this question XD)

you can grow weed in a barn when it has been upgraded  , you cannot grow weed in a house tho 

Starting cost is around 15m to the player you buy it from, then 5m for the barn itself. I’ll assume you’re growing potatoes. You buy seeds, fertiliser, and water every so often from the farmer’s market north of Kavala, costs about 15% of what you get. You almost always get 700 potatoes every half an hour, worth £1000 each, that can be sold at any market or gas station and take up 1 storage each. You make usually 1.4m/hour if you babysit it which is good moola

Not worth growing weed unless ur close to a Weed processor, grow potatoes instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not worth growing weed unless ur close to a Weed processor, grow potatoes instead.
Even then it isn't really worth it. Gotta process, then sell at DD with much higher risk, much more user input & you only make around 400k extra

Is there anything else you can do with a barn other than weed and potatoes?
Weed, Potatoes, Coke, Heroin/Opium. The illegal 3 need to be bought at rebel farmer market, the potatoes can be bought at normal farmers market & rebel farmer market, however the main one to do is potatoes as it pays the best when you factor in risk(none with potatoes, v. high with the drugs), time put in & overall effectiveness

They are really hard to find free.

Your best bet is in finding one on the forum but a lot of people want them.

Starting cost is around 15m to the player you buy it from, then 5m for the barn itself. I’ll assume you’re growing potatoes. You buy seeds, fertiliser, and water every so often from the farmer’s market north of Kavala, costs about 15% of what you get. You almost always get 700 potatoes every half an hour, worth £1000 each, that can be sold at any market or gas station and take up 1 storage each. You make usually 1.4m/hour if you babysit it which is good moola
That's my text... 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Back