What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Arma 3 Issues :(

George R

I have had a really bad bug were all my arma player profiles are not there, I go to change a name and bam! they are all gone and now I have a invisible name, I have reinstalled arma over 3 times now! restarted my PC, verified game cache over 7 times and much more the only way I can even play is to run a parameter in the arma that will select a profile but I am completely stuck on what to do when I need to change it in the near future below is an attached video to try show the bug, I already searched online and found 1 single forum that was not even helpful and there are no youtube videos on this bug either. 

Video: https://streamable.com/ri6jd

​

Out of curiosity, when you're reinstalling your Arma 3, does it also delete your Profile folder? (Should be located in 'My Documents' )
If this is not the case then remove this manually, before doing so make sure to make a 'Backup'.
Then proceed to reinstall Arma 3, which then should create a 'New' Arma 3 Profile folder, because it can't detect the old one.

Not sure if this is the solution, however give it a try!
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a local administrator on your machine?

Have you tried signing in as another administrator account?

Back