Jump to content
Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
...
ALTIS LIFE 2
...
DAYZ UK
...
TEAMSPEAK
...
...

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

SinLess

Another clean Timesheet

Recommended Posts

SinLess
1 minute ago, WelshWolf said:

giphy.gif

I'm trying to step it up! Had exams and all last month and finished yesterday... You'll see!

2 minutes ago, MrLongSlong said:

This upsets me greatly 

giphy.gif

 

Why is that sir?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrLongSlong
4 minutes ago, Colonel Paulo said:

giphy.gif

I'm trying to step it up! Had exams and all last month and finished yesterday... You'll see!

giphy.gif

 

Why is that sir?

If that were me I’d be dead and resitting my entry test 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinLess
1 minute ago, MrLongSlong said:

If that were me I’d be dead and resitting my entry test 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrLongSlong
1 minute ago, WelshWolf said:

@MrLongSlong perhaps you can get @Colonel Paulo to teach you how to fly the taru so you can pass your test 😛❤️ 

Aye half the problem is remembering to actually do the test

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinLess
Just now, WelshWolf said:

@MrLongSlong perhaps you can get @Colonel Paulo to teach you how to fly the taru so you can pass your test 😛❤️ 

Surely I am Taru Whitelisted... Surely...

Whenever you have some free time message me, I want to do the Taru test. Pretty sure I'm good enough for it. @WelshWolf

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simon Ross
6 minutes ago, MrLongSlong said:

Aye half the problem is remembering to actually do the test

Have you actually attempted the Taru test?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WelshWolf

can do your test Wednesday 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miyagi

Paulo I dont understand you sometimes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrLongSlong
2 hours ago, Simon Ross said:

Have you actually attempted the Taru test?

Yeah attempted twice welsh scammed me the second time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charles Vane
2 hours ago, Colonel Paulo said:

Surely I am Taru Whitelisted... Surely...

Whenever you have some free time message me, I want to do the Taru test. Pretty sure I'm good enough for it. @WelshWolf

"Pretty sure im good enough for it"

The famous last words right there...

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warwick
54 minutes ago, Charles Vane said:

"Pretty sure im good enough for it"

The famous last words right there...

 

Alot of people said that including me, 6 attempts later i got it 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinLess
2 hours ago, Charles Vane said:

"Pretty sure im good enough for it"

The famous last words right there...

 

I dare you to come and watch my test. Let's make it interesting. If I fail it I give you 5 million pounds, if I pass you pay me, deal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charles Vane

if you fail you give me 5M if you pass i give you a pat on the back 🙂

 

  • Drew 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldarkmagic
On 12/01/2019 at 12:35, WelshWolf said:

I might have been gone a long time but if ur the welsh wolf am thinking off I swear u said u would never go back to the medics again 😂😂

  • Feelsbadman 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WelshWolf
14 hours ago, Eldarkmagic said:

I might have been gone a long time but if ur the welsh wolf am thinking off I swear u said u would never go back to the medics again 😂😂

i did say this after being blacklisted 😛 but you know Unmc didn't end well either 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×