What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - noaha - 15/01/19 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

noaha

In-game Name
Donald Putin

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Staff daanv

Reason given for your ban.
lying about age

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was lying about my age i an whitelist application

Why should we unban you ?
you should unban me because I really like to play this game and this server is the only server I play on so right now I don't play Arma.
you should also unban me because I have spent a lot of time on this server and that will just go to waste I think I have spent 300+ hours on the server
you should unban me because i have friends too playing on the server and i want to play with them and they want to play with me
you should unban me because i really miss playing on this server and i want to play again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So this troubles me. You knew it was against the rules to lie about your age, yet you did it anyway.

This is not a spur of the moment rulebreak, something which in the heat of roleplay action could be understood, you knowingly lied and tried to mislead us. How can we be sure you wont lie to us or knowingly break the rules in the future?

Plus the only reasons you have listed for why we should unban you are because you like this server and you have spend lots of time here, what would you offer to the server?

yes thanks for replying 

i know what i did was wrong and i will not do this again i have found out that i need to be 16+ and i am btw so there is no way i can lie about it again

i like roleplay and i want to do it more i can give this server maybe a bit more roleplay and action than it has. if i get unbanned i will go after a whitelist again but only after i have stopped the black list

So did you know it was against the rules to lie about your age before making the application? Likewise, were you aware that you needed to be over age to apply?

yes but i just thought it was to know who old i am

not that there was an age limit 

but i have read the rules and im ready to play again and i will not make the same mistake again

So you didn't know it was against the rules to lie about your age and you didn't know there was an age limit, why didn't you just put down your correct age then?

I dont know i just thougt that i would have a better chance If i put 1 year older than i am 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back