What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Last Division // Kieran // Heisenburg - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattybill

Your In-game name

JukeBox

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Last Division // Kieran // Heisenburg

Date of the incident

17/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I arrived at the hospital with my friend who had been knocked unconscious, hoping an NHS member would be able to treat him. Upon arriving there were multiple people there, whilst taking my friend to the medic I turn around and see my helicopter being lockpicked. (See video)

Now this server is supposed to be a role-play server yet the next 5 minutes is just utter bollocks

With multiple shouting and people talking I have no idea whats going on, I still see a guy lock-picking my heli, after asking to get away he replies "ill knock your fucking ass on the floor you cunt"

There's still lots of shouting and its all just pure cluster-fuck.

Next thing you know all guns and items taken.

100% Top Quality Role-Play. Can we please do something about these server rules of "put your hands up or you will be knocked out". Every day its just the same thing, large gangs going round saying these exact words and just knocking people out and taking their shit. With people like this on the server how do you expect people to have fun and to encourage role-play with scenarios like this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxO-AtsFpHw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Irrelevant comment ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:
and im being reported why because i said     "ill knock your fucking ass on the floor you cunt" 

i dont see any fail rp here i told you what was going to happen if you didnt move 

if i am met with hostility i will also be hostile towards you, at the end of the day your walking over to me with your gun out telling me to stop lock-picking the helli, 

when you do get knocked out [not by me] you then proceed to talk on your radio and not talk in game and in doing so your also in breach of this rule:

(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.

at the end of the day you was hostile towards us and you was delt with, if anyone was fail RPing in this situation it would be your friend to your right he dosnt say a word throughout the situation and shoots with no roleplay. yes i did say i would shoot him if he had his gun out but at the end of the day he could of atleast said something throughout the whole situation 

i would like to see the whole situation after where you run away pull out a gun and spray us all down without initiation

at the end of the day you was hostile towards us and you was delt with, if anyone was fail RPing in this situation it would be your friend to your right he dosnt say a word throughout the situation and shoots with no roleplay. yes i did say i would shoot him if he had his gun out but at the end of the day he could of atleast said something throughout the whole situation 

So you threatening his life is not a valid enough reason for him to fight back?

"could of atleast said something throughout the whole situation "

You barely said anything to me from the whole situation.
The bigger picture is gangs like yourselves just going round saying this script " hands up or you will be knocked out" to everyone you see. You use the same words over and over and over again to everyone. How can this be considered high quality roleplay?

at the end of the day you say absolutly nothing after i said "ill knock your fucking ass on the floor you cunt"  IT TAKES 2 TO ROLEPLAY   AGAIN i would like to see the whole situation after where you run away pull out a gun and spray us all down without initiation

at the end of the day you say absolutly nothing after i said "ill knock your fucking ass on the floor you cunt"  IT TAKES 2 TO ROLEPLAY   AGAIN i would like to see the whole situation after where you run away pull out a gun and spray us all down without initiation
I'm afraid my NVIDIA only records short bursts of gameplay to reduce build up of videos. 

It does take 2 to roleplay but  "ill knock your fucking ass on the floor you cunt"  isn't exactly a conversation starter is it. You're not even trying to roleplay you've just seen that we have semi decent guns and you do the bare minimum of roleplay in order to steal our shit. In my opinion this really isn't remotely decent roleplay and more of just a way of farming gear. 

I'm afraid my NVIDIA only records short bursts of gameplay to reduce build up of videos. 

It does take 2 to roleplay but  "ill knock your fucking ass on the floor you cunt"  isn't exactly a conversation starter is it. You're not even trying to roleplay you've just seen that we have semi decent guns and you do the bare minimum of roleplay in order to steal our shit. In my opinion this really isn't remotely decent roleplay and more of just a way of farming gear. 
That is a shame 

You really think I want your gear haha you received what you gave out. Don’t come running up to me giving out commands if you don’t want to the be hostile 

And there i was thinking you guys were lock picking our heli as soon as we landed.. how stupid of me im so very sorry sir ❤️

That is a shame 

You really think I want your gear haha you received what you gave out. Don’t come running up to me giving out commands if you don’t want to the be hostile 
You can see the multiple people trying to lock pick my heli, it was hardly hostile saying step away, I'd saying calling me a cunt is pretty hostile 

You can see the multiple people trying to lock pick my heli, it was hardly hostile saying step away, I'd saying calling me a cunt is pretty hostile 
Yes so would i that what my roleplay character is like you can ask anyone that know me. In game 

at the end of the day you haven’t exactly followed the rules yourself 

Yes so would i that what my roleplay character is like you can ask anyone that know me. In game 

at the end of the day you haven’t exactly followed the rules yourself 
How can my character talk when he has been knocked out? 

First of, mattybill did not talked to me before posting this. So i didnt get the recording (it only  records last 15min)

-As you can see clearly from video we told you to put your hands up or you will be knock you out because you were threaten us with your gun out. We waited you to comply  . After that i flank you and come to your side and knock you out and put you on the line with your friend. That was the last time i interact with you, because there was 10 rebels and medics around talking and i was in the middle of a RP , i came to help my friend and simply went back to my RP.  I cant see any problem.

Also you got out of zipties (bugged out), went into old diamond factory barracs and shot me. Dont cut that part from video.

Heisenberg

Also i wached the video and all i can say is, there was a nice and fun RP was going on around hospital until you decided to swing your gun around and threaten posaidon and rebels. You had that coming brother so we put you in zipties.

I don't believe my character should be speaking in game whilst he is being knocked out? If this is a problem with you please file a separate report as it is digressing from this one. 

my pov

(when kieran dies the zipties on the ghillie disappears and he ran off to the barracks)

the guy who killed 2 of the guys didnt say anything let alone initiate, and the guy in the barracks just started spraying everyone aswell.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back