What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Another successful drug bust in POSEIDON LANDS

MacDonald

Unlinked
Their measly scribble going down the map cant stop the might of AR getting through. Our bust of a truck full of high grade narcotics was met with puny resistance from cartel members, who were swiftly neutralised. before we shut down their processing facilities.

This is a message to Poseidon and drug dealers that you are not safe anywhere.

THIS PROPAGANDA MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY @CC Ponty (he forced me to do this please dont bully me thank you, send all hate his way)

20190117172346_1.jpg

Don't believe this propaganda from the police, we will always keep to drugs flowing on this island and the next. Our fields are open for business 24/7, no-one will ever close them for good. Poseidon will always do their best to keep you safe in our claimed lands. 

Police logic:

-1 truck full of weed stopped=great victory!

-10s of diamond miners getting robbed=just a minor stepback!
If you ever feel in danger while doing a diamond run, call Poseidon. As long as you have a border pass, we'll help. 

If you ever feel in danger while doing a diamond run, call Poseidon. As long as you have a border pass, we'll help. 
I was just using the diamond run to ilustrate my point. I already know that poseidon is much more reliable when it comes to protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work but to be honest he is laughing all the way to the bank.. he will just buy another truck and get back on the new placed run in an undisclosed location. You would need the whole Altis Police force to make a dent on a Poseidon drug operation to where it will turn messy with life lost on both sides. and for what? plants that are nature that make people feel good and has less fatality rate than alcohol and tobacco. 

Police logic:

-1 truck full of weed stopped=great victory!

-10s of diamond miners getting robbed=just a minor stepback!

Nice work but to be honest he is laughing all the way to the bank.. he will just buy another truck and get back on the new placed run in an undisclosed location. You would need the whole Altis Police force to make a dent on a Poseidon drug operation to where it will turn messy with life lost on both sides. and for what? plants that are nature that make people feel good and has less fatality rate than alcohol and tobacco. 
0MHmlOG.jpg

Back