What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

FPS

Jeffrey

For some reason i can't get my arma to get over 56 fps. If someone could explain or even help me with it, would be lovely. I got a Geforce GTX 1050 Graphics card, 8 GB of RAM and an I7 processor. Am i doing something wrong here?

Make sure VSync is off. What settings are you running in the game? The lowest settings are not very good as it begins to run elements off the CPU rather than GPU

Make sure VSync is off. What settings are you running in the game? The lowest settings are not very good as it begins to run elements off the CPU rather than GPU
I have everything on low(the lowest/off) when I am playing(Ik I didn't start this topic) but would I be better off putting these settings up then as then?

I have everything on low(the lowest/off) when I am playing(Ik I didn't start this topic) but would I be better off putting these settings up then as then?
It can be okay, sometimes its slightly better to have them in the medium. Depends on your fps though. 

Back