What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RPUK Film Festival (20m prize!)

L1L

zgg2Sit.png

Welcome to the first RPUK film festival!

As to celebrate my one year anniversary on RPUK (and also the birth of The Altis Film Company) Im hosting a Film festival!
What is the Film festival you ask? well let me tell you, on the 25th of January (next Friday) at 00:00 i will post in this thread a set of requirements in terms of
items, characters and a theme that you will need to include in your submission. you will have 48 hours to complete the film, upload it and send it to me in a PM.
Other then that you are free to make and use what ever you want!

Don't be afraid to sign up and partake! We will not solely judge you on the production value but on entertainment and the film as a whole! 

There will be no limits on copyrighted music etc, or length of the film.

Once all the submission have been sent in the festival opens and (hopefully) it can be arranged for everyone interested to watch the films together as myself and the rest of the AFC founders, @Bob Wilkinson @SI Shepherd and @CI Ivhan then judges the winner which will then also be presented it a separate post.

The prize up for grabs is £20,000,000!

If you want to partake in this competition then post below with the name of your team and who is in it, it is allowed to be part of multiple teams.
(also follow the thread so you know when i post the requirements)!​

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Let the Festival begin!
Your requirements are stated below, first a friendly reminder; When you have completed your creation, upload it to YouTube as UNLISTED and PM the link to ME here on the forums!
You will all be making films on the theme 'Rivalry', interpret this as you wish, but make sure it is clear for the judges!
You will have to include the following items in your film:

- Blue hat
- Hatchback
- Something illegal (either item or action)

You will be judged on how creatively you include these requirements in your film, as well as the over all entertainment value and production value.

Good luck! and remeber, you have 48h!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FSkL7sx.jpg

(the AFC founders)
We wish you good luck!​

thank you @RaptorAM for the kind donation towards the price pool!​

HAYVnkf.png

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait can someone simplify this im not really understanding 

Basically we're offering £10 million to whoever can come up with the best short film based around RPUK that will be decided by myself & the other AFC founders 🙂 

essentially if you want to take part let me know by making a post on this topic, then wait untill Friday when i release the things you will have to include in the film  🙂

Basically we're offering £10 million to whoever can come up with the best short film based around RPUK that will be decided by myself & the other AFC founders 🙂 
ah, how do i submit it? its ingame correct?

ah, how do i submit it? its ingame correct?
More details will be posted next Friday, as it stands I believe you send it to @LiL Jeep and he'll process it ready for the judging day. Feel free to hop up to our teamspeak if you have any enquiries 🙂

I got a few idea's , does the filming have to be in-game or can I just slap some names above some heads and call that a day?
We're looking for a decent amount of effort to be put into these, I'd say actual in-game (either on the server or Eden) would go much further than keyframed text

I got a few idea's , does the filming have to be in-game or can I just slap some names above some heads and call that a day?
You are free to make it however you want but just letting you know, the requirements might make it difficult for you if you are not filming it in game :)

If I find time I'll be down to submit something

Edit- Name of the group will be... Always Late 

Challenge accepted! 

Back