What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK website looking a bit odd

Riz

Hey lads! I'm truly awful with this type of thing, therefor I've decided to ask if anyone knows why this issue is occuring

The layout of the website is completely different, making the website quite difficult to navigate, and I'm simply hoping for an explaination to what's going on with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the iPad and Mobile version

It is currently appearing for anyone with a small screen resolution while a smaller desktop version is worked on, The main desktop version will appear from 1370px and above horizontally at the moment.

This amendment came into force on sunday , before it went live i looked into the stats and this should only be an issue for a very small amount of users who are on small screen resolutions or just have small screens!

I believe this website is run on some framework created by a third-party community provider. So I assume that's something from their providers part, or at least just a choice of a non mobile first approach? Including that not everything is optimized for such small screens like Wilco mentioned. Perhaps time to upgrade screen size;)?

It's always gonna look odd as they have to fit so much information to such a small screen 😮 

If it helps at all, you can change your zoom settings for the browser and zoom out slightly in order to get the full desktop version back. It of course isn't ideal but can help it if it really bugs you.

Ctrl+Middle Mouse Zoom or browser settings > Zoom

Back