What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - azoz - 24/01/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

azoz

In-game Name
azoz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
24/01/19

Member of the team that banned you.
NotMattch

Reason given for your ban.
I swear in the chat

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

, please type why you think you were banned.
Hi i've got banned because i was swearing in chat after the hacker i readed the rules and learnd noe i know my fault the hacker made me angry

In your own words

Hi again i know i was swearing in the chat and im sorry for what i did i was angry because the hacker and now i know my fault i feel sorry for my self and server what i did is very disrespectful i hope u guys forgive me for what i did and what thought about sorry i have a something in my personality evey little thing make me angry and please guys i need top play in the server becuase its my favourite server and thank u guys(edited)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure this is the right steam id cannot see that is banned on our server ?

So now that we know your player ID, we can look at the appeal.

You have only written one line for each section (below), I suggest you significantly elaborate on these otherwise your appeal will be rejected due to lack of effort.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Why should we unban you ?

hi sir should now I go to ts ?

So now that we know your player ID, we can look at the appeal.

You have only written one line for each section (below), I suggest you significantly elaborate on these otherwise your appeal will be rejected due to lack of effort.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Why should we unban you ?
I did it sir also responed on the last answer wenn do we talk on ts iam waiting thank u sir

So do you think is okay to write this in side chat while admins a working to find the hacker ? 

20:46
(Unknown) azoz: ADMIN PLS HELP LOST ALOT OF MONY AND MY BACKPACK
20:47
(Unknown) azoz: THNX MAN
20:47
(Unknown) azoz: TNX U
20:48
(Unknown) azoz: LOL
(Group) azoz: FOCKING HACKER SUN OF A BICH
(Direct) azoz: HES IS ASS HOLE
20:49
(Unknown) azoz: KID GET A LIFE
20:49
(Unknown) azoz: GET A LIFE GO HACK FORTNIGHTE NOTE HERE KID
20:50
(Unknown) azoz: FUCK U A$$HOLE
(Unknown) azoz: XD
(Unknown) azoz: ADMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
(Unknown) azoz: DO SOMTHING

Its not ok for all i and iam sorry sir again i did not know or notice the admins are working to find the hacker and i gonna say it again iam sorry i hope you guys forgive me !

I can understand your frustration at the time, however can you see how your actions wasted valuable time of the staff members trying to deal with a hacker.

What can you do to prevent this from happening if a similar situation occurs?

Wenn this happens again i will write nothing and just wait or get out of the server for half- hour at least

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back