What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

5 Years! (Soon)

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
From Hobo's To Riches, From ALUK to RPUK. From UNMC to Poseidon.

Have a classic login tune (Just not as loud and disorientating)- 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Happy 5th Birthday Roleplay UK! (For the 14th)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stealthee A little too soon... 5 years unofficially is on the 14th of Feb (S1 went live) we, however, celebrate the forum start date on the 20th of February 

The banner you are seeing will remain (in some form) on the forums until the end of the year as part of our year long celebration

Too Soon but I couldn't wait to post the song Haha

@Wilco Just a few chills listening to it

Haha that song always started my rp in kavala as a hobo.
I have been on the server since end of 2014 (spread over another account too) and enjoyed every year of rp and banter!
Hope to add another 5 years to this community!

@Stealthee Seeing your name around is a blast from the past. I doubt you remember because I was kind of shy back then and didn't really speak much, but my first police patrol on this server was with you and Scott McTavish back when the tazer textures had just been added

@Stealthee Seeing your name around is a blast from the past. I doubt you remember because I was kind of shy back then and didn't really speak much, but my first police patrol on this server was with you and Scott McTavish back when the tazer textures had just been added
Oh I remember you, I don't forget friendly names. Scott McTavish now that is a blast from the past.

I personally preferred this login tune

This song gives me nostalgia of logging in after school, spawning as a hobo and my PC lagging as it slowly loads up kavala with this music playing in the background.

Good times

I have only been here since 2017, but its still a great song, and great memories 🙂

Scrolling through old post by me, found this beauty of an intro song. 

Back