What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Diamond Profession not Increasing.

_Ryan

Hello everyone, recently I have been mining and selling diamonds, I have the license and for some reason after I sell the processed diamonds my “diamond profession” doesn’t increase what so ever

Hope someone can help me out would be much appreciated ❤️

Is there an issue with it showing, regarding your settings so it is changing but you cannot visibly see it(you could be level 136 but the 6 isn’t showing due to your video settings and monitor size, so it shows 13, and will then change to 14 when you get to level 140)

i have had this issues previously and it was due to video settings error

Hi simon thanks for the reply, well for me my diamond profession is still at 0 and I’m not sure what’s up with it, I’ve changed my video settings and still cannot see it even after doing over 5 runs of diamonds.

Hi simon thanks for the reply, well for me my diamond profession is still at 0 and I’m not sure what’s up with it, I’ve changed my video settings and still cannot see it even after doing over 5 runs of diamonds.
Heyo bud, how fast is the processing speed? on your next run, please time it and I could tell you which level you are by the speed it has

@TheCap Hey dude thanks, I will tell you on my next run.

Is there a way to fix at all? So i can see what Level it is?

@TheCap Hey dude thanks, I will tell you on my next run.

Is there a way to fix at all? So i can see what Level it is?
you might wanna ask the devs, they know for sure the real reason and could try to help you out. Best thing you could do is go on TS3 and join the JFS room

Back