What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Sennheiser GSP600 - no surround sound?

dopefish

Anyone have previous experience with this? I just recieved it and I can only hear from the left and right, not infront of me or at the back. Does it need a amp or anything?

You shouldn't even use the virtual 7.1, it's bad, you will hear footsteps far better with stereo. No idea about this headset, but either you have a button on your headset where you can turn it on, or check the screenshot, or maybe you need to download some sennheiser software.

Capture.PNG

Btw, next time don't get any "gaming headsets" that's one of the mistakes i did years ago when i bought my hyperx clouds, even if the headset is from Sennheiser (which is a really good brand). Get half decent studio headphones like these - 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50X-Monitor-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1549013661&sr=8-3&keywords=Audio-Technica

And a good amp and you will be set.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't even use the virtual 7.1, it's bad, you will hear footsteps far better with stereo. No idea about this headset, but either you have a button on your headset where you can turn it on, or check the screenshot, or maybe you need to download some sennheiser software.

View attachment 12254

Btw, next time don't get any "gaming headsets" that's one of the mistakes i did years ago when i bought my hyperx clouds, even if the headset is from Sennheiser (which is a really good brand). Get half decent studio headphones like these - 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50X-Monitor-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1549013661&sr=8-3&keywords=Audio-Technica

And a good amp and you will be set.
Never heard Studio works better than 7.1. ill have to look into it more tonight what settings the gsp has, thanks for info my man

I mean, to be honest with you, it is a good gaming headset, It is indeed a gaming headset but the price is pretty expensive, I personally would recommend you buying something cheaper, other than that, if you don't care about the money that much, then the audio for the headset is really good, the microphone is not that good in my opinion, because of the fact that it's not really close to your mouth and the microphone itself isn't that good, to be honest, but if you have a separate microphone then you are all set, other than that it has great audio for gaming, really tough, and again, the audio is really good.

now at the end, you are not gonna be disappointed when you do buy this headphone, but there is a lot of better headphones with this price, the price in the UK is £219, or more, I have no idea the exact price.

now if it was me, I would buy Logitech G933, it is a lot cheaper it's about a 100 pounds cheaper, it's wireless, 7.1, does the same thing that GSP does, microphone is a lot better, I mean a lot better it is reaaaaaly good considering it's wireless, you can buy it on Amazon for £135.(26% off)

other than that, GSP has a great audio

Just realized that you already bought it, well my opinion is up there anyways lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, to be honest with you, it is a good gaming headset, It is indeed a gaming headset but the price is pretty expensive, I personally would recommend you buying something cheaper, other than that, if you don't care about the money that much, then the audio for the headset is really good, the microphone is not that good in my opinion, because of the fact that it's not really close to your mouth and the microphone itself isn't that good, to be honest, but if you have a separate microphone then you are all set, other than that it has great audio for gaming, really tough, and again, the audio is really good.

now at the end, you are not gonna be disappointed when you do buy this headphone, but there is a lot of better headphones with this price, the price in the UK is £219, or more, I have no idea the exact price.

now if it was me, I would buy Logitech G933, it is a lot cheaper it's about a 100 pounds cheaper, it's wireless, 7.1, does the same thing that GSP does, microphone is a lot better, I mean a lot better it is reaaaaaly good considering it's wireless, you can buy it on Amazon for £135.(26% off)

other than that, GSP has a great audio

Just realized that you already bought it, well my opinion is up there anyways lol
Sure, audio is great when i was listening to music. But my problem came to me when i got ingame, and i could only hear things from my left and right. If someone was talking to me and i was aiming at his head, i would have no audio at all coming from him. i would only hear the cars pass by on my left/right side. But when i rotate a little bit so hes either on my left and right side, then i can start to hear him. its really weird haha

thanks tho ffor other suggestions might refund if this doesnt get solved

Sure, audio is great when i was listening to music. But my problem came to me when i got ingame, and i could only hear things from my left and right. If someone was talking to me and i was aiming at his head, i would have no audio at all coming from him. i would only hear the cars pass by on my left/right side. But when i rotate a little bit so hes either on my left and right side, then i can start to hear him. its really weird haha

thanks tho ffor other suggestions might refund if this doesnt get solved
Well you dont need sound to hear anyone talk to ya anyway, since youre always on a hill, takeing one shot then skkkrting away in your beastsporty

Back