What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

apologize to SMTO, SUR, and PAR for the inconvenience

Cowboy Chip

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Howdy Ya'll,

Being in the USA, my in-game times do not seem to always match up with some other people in the game.  But that's ok as I can do my best to accommodate.

Last evening, I was ready for my first patrol with an MTO.   Now because of the time difference, it was late   for many of the MTO's so there was only a couple still online, and they already had STU's with them.   

Now, after some help from a SUR, and a couple other people, we managed to get me hooked up with a SMTO willing to take an extra STU. i.e. myself.    I believe his in game name was Storm.  I am unable to remember the names of the SUR, or the PAR.  But they know who they are.

The point here is, after all the help I received from these fine people, when we were ready to go into the field, I had equipment failure!  I couldn't hear anything.  A few times the volume would work, then nothing.  I was not even sure they were hearing me, and after 15 or 20 minutes of me trying to fix the issue, I finely had to leave the game.

Turns out, I had a broken pin in the inline control unit for my head phones and it kept connecting and disconnecting and my computer was going nuts lol.

I am sending that head phones back to the company and they will send me a new set.  In the meantime, I have an old cheap insignia 1 ear headset I might try using.  Maybe.

I wish to apologize to those folks for the inconvenience my equipment issues caused them, and thank them for all their help.

So, if anybody reads this and knows SMTO Storm, could you please relay this message to him.  And I am sure he can relay it to the other members that were present at the time.

Thank you

Chip

No bother at all Chip! Hopefully your equipment is working fine now, when your ready hop on and If not done so already we can do your first patrol 🙂

Storm

Thanks Storm.

I have to send the whole set back for replacement.

I am going to buy a new set today so I have something 

to use until I get the new Blaster back.

I'll keep you posted.

Back