Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Jordan N

Unknown AR Officer - Disgusting behaviour and failed to identify himself

Jordan N

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known): Unknown CTSFO 

Time and date of incident: 17:30pm

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible: So me and a colleague of mine turned up to a petrol station to see what all the commotion was about and this CTSFO turned up on scene. I made a funny gesture toward the officer and he replied with ''fuck off you fat cunt!'' I later tried to interact with said officer again and asked kindly for his key details to file a PCC. He again replies with ''I don't need to give my collar number to fat cunts''. This officer was clutching at straws saying that we posed a threat towards him which was just a pathetic excuse in my opinion. I also did not appreciate the officer telling my colleague to ''fuck off'' and then drive away in his ARV. We asked an SI Kai [1703] to provide the officers collar number and even he failed to comply to a member of the public's request.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint: Simply remove him either from the unit or from the police. This officer is clearly unable to uphold a professional manner and I feel like a temporary demotion just does not sink in enough as far as punishments are concerned. This type of behaviour needs to be rid of within APS and I hope this will set a good example of poor police behaviour. 

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here: https://plays.tv/video/5c587aacf14aae5e2a/unknown-name-and-badgenumber

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Feelsbadman 1
  • Facepalm 32
  • Drew 4

Curley

Dear @Jordan N

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against the unknown CTSFO; we aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank-you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Curley

9Ti7CBt.png

• Like 1

DCC Reminissions

Dear @Jordan N,

Upon reviewing the relevant footage and information to hand I have come to a conclusion,

It is my view that the officers attitude in this situation was not fitting of a police officer.  A police officer must remain professional at all times, although passion of the moment can get to anyone there was no hostile act that we can put the officers actions down to in this case, an example is if there are fire arms pointed at him or he is being shot at and he shouts "F**k off* you could put that down to stress.

I feel as though when this officer turned up on scene a comment was made towards him with the intent to provoke some kind of response, "No gun fight here I'm afraid", and a response was then given, however the response on this occasion wasn't warranted at all. 

I would be curious to see the rest of the footage and ascertain just how much provocation there was however, as the evidence has clearly been doctored in some way and shows a clearly that there is a portion of the evidence missing. While the officers needs to remain professional at all times, provoking with the soul intent to get a reaction you're not going to like then doctoring the video leads me to believe more could have gone on that meets the eye.

With that said,

This PCC is going to be accepted, removal from Armed Response or the Police isn't see as fitting of the crime for an offence like this. We believe we can salvage a good officers in this instance. 

This officer cannot conduct himself in this manner @Koala Bear will be served with the following punishment,

A warning point will be issued on his record, he will also be  given a reprimand from the head of Armed Response and Gold Command and the Deputy Chief Constable from Front Line Policing will also be looking in to the attitude as well.

PCC Closed.

Kind regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Reminissions

9Ti7CBt.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1