What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ultrasecs Letter To MI5 now being publicised

Mike Polo

Developer
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Dear people of altis!!!,

Due to the increased "Heat" on Ultrasec recently and as a concerned Citzen of Altis decided it was a good idea to open comunication with MI5 one of the groups that threatned us,

Inside this letter you will find some of code names of MI5 written for all of the world to see

vZYVcf6.jpg

8M9QxDQ.jpg

Im hoping by puttting this letter into the public domain MI5 can help to work with us to reduce the threat level that the police think Ultrasec deserves

Signed Concerned citzen of altis,

Officer Mike Polo

Ultrasec

This letter is addressed directly to one particular person yet you posted it for the entire world to see.
Also;
good observation but I point you to the 2nd last paragraph

Dear M. Polo,

In regards to your publicly posted documents directed to the Director General of the Security Service (MI5) I hereby issue the following statement in my position as Chief Constable of the Altis Police Service.

Whereas your group on the surface would like to feign ignorance of any wrongdoing and paint the Altis Police Service and partner agencies as “The bad men” trying to prevent you from protecting the citizens of Altis in your close protection capacity, for which I trust all of your operatives have the correct and up-to-date SIA licenses.

The reality is a much darker picture, on checking but a few crime reference numbers for the past 7 days, confirmed UltraSec employees have been knowingly in breach of several laws, including but not limited to:

• Malicious Communications Act 1988
  • Road Traffic Act 1988
  • Homicide Act 1957
  • Offences against the Person Act 1861
  • Firearms Act 1968
  • Public Order Act 1986
  • Taking of Hostages Act 1982
  • Assaults on Emergency Workers (Offences) Act 2018

Culminating in your company director’s actions as seen in the bodycam footage below. Whereas the Altis Police Service regrets the loss of life shown in the video, the officer was acting within the law and used necessary force to negate the immediate and credible threat to his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Rtt9rF3CY

So let us not be confused as to your motives in posting this private communication intended for the head of the Security Service. You are nothing more than criminals attempting to bend and flex the goodwill that was presented to you by Deputy Chief Constable Reminissions but a short time ago.

Regards
Chief Constable mryan19

And in case the three letters of "no" weren't enough - "We do not forgive - we do not forget" comes to mind. We will serve justice, if you don't actively want the attention of the police, don't behave in any of the manners above mentioned its really that simple, if you breach any of our Islands laws, you are bringing it upon yourselves, plenty of citizens go about their work in a peaceful manner, while some others like to go out of their way to cause confrontation, this confrontation will be met with as much force as is needed to end it. 

Running around throwing abuse at officers, carrying illegal weapons, all of the those things which are known to be done to get a reaction, when a reaction is given all of a sudden it isn't fair, just, or warranted.....

Basically to sum it up!....

91bbc9a992cc851087758380392b30da24a84bddddbe3d3236788310eeb9ab20.jpg

Dear M. Polo,

In regards to your publicly posted documents directed to the Director General of the Security Service (MI5) I hereby issue the following statement in my position as Chief Constable of the Altis Police Service.

Whereas your group on the surface would like to feign ignorance of any wrongdoing and paint the Altis Police Service and partner agencies as “The bad men” trying to prevent you from protecting the citizens of Altis in your close protection capacity, for which I trust all of your operatives have the correct and up-to-date SIA licenses.

The reality is a much darker picture, on checking but a few crime reference numbers for the past 7 days, confirmed UltraSec employees have been knowingly in breach of several laws, including but not limited to:

• Malicious Communications Act 1988
  • Road Traffic Act 1988
  • Homicide Act 1957
  • Offences against the Person Act 1861
  • Firearms Act 1968
  • Public Order Act 1986
  • Taking of Hostages Act 1982
  • Assaults on Emergency Workers (Offences) Act 2018

Culminating in your company director’s actions as seen in the bodycam footage below. Whereas the Altis Police Service regrets the loss of life shown in the video, the officer was acting within the law and used necessary force to negate the immediate and credible threat to his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Rtt9rF3CY

So let us not be confused as to your motives in posting this private communication intended for the head of the Security Service. You are nothing more than criminals attempting to bend and flex the goodwill that was presented to you by Deputy Chief Constable Reminissions but a short time ago.

Regards
Chief Constable mryan19

Love the good roleplay responses here lads. Shame not everyone follows your example 😉 Show them the way

Back