What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Barns

sohun

hello, is there any empty barns?, how many barns are in game? i want be a potatoe farmer  🥔🥔🥔

Your better of getting some potatoes on minecraft.
The chance on 'finding' a not bought barn is very slim.

If anyone on this topic knew of an un-bought barn they'd be mad to leave it, your best bet of buying one is to grind for some money and then find a player willing to sell one, ps. they cost alot when you buy from players. 

If anyone on this topic knew of an un-bought barn they'd be mad to leave it, your best bet of buying one is to grind for some money and then find a player willing to sell one, ps. they cost alot when you buy from players. 
Or he could just go around and check every day, and might be lucky to find one, where the owner forgot to buy rent or because of something else.

Or he could just go around and check every day, and might be lucky to find one, where the owner forgot to buy rent or because of something else.
Or he could grind for money so he doesn't need one. The chances of finding one is very very small barns are like hot cakes, the amount of people doing what you said daily is unreal. Although granted there's a chance he could find one there's a massive chance that he wont find one. I mean he could go and run high grade weed for a few days and he could buy one from a player if that's what he really wants, making money doesn't take long... finding barns does. 

Barns are over rated af if you need to buy them off of a player anyway. The amount of grinding to pay off one barn is quite a lot and now that high grade weed can get you 3mill in 20 minutes makes it a much better source of money

Last edited by a moderator:
Barns are over rated af if you need to buy them off of a player anyway. The amount of grinding to pay off one barn is quite a lot and now that high grade weed can get you 3mill in 20 minutes makes it a much better source of money
Iegal and sells at all markets with no processing

Iegal and sells at all markets with no processing
Correct however if they are in the middle of nowhere you have to drive a hemtt say 5km there and back, even the ones in kavala you have to drive out to about 3km and back another 3 so it still takes time. Others you can do it quite fast Huron hemtt or blackfish but still a fair length when you factor in getting the potatoes out of the barn. Once you have Huron’s etc they become useless because Poseidon weed is sm more efficient. Since Poseidon weed I haven’t used either of my barns regularly because Poseidon weed is much better for time vs pay out. 

Outta curiosity have you owned one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct however if they are in the middle of nowhere you have to drive a hemtt say 5km there and back, even the ones in kavala you have to drive out to about 3km and back another 3 so it still takes time. Others you can do it quite fast Huron hemtt or blackfish but still a fair length when you factor in getting the potatoes out of the barn. Once you have Huron’s etc they become useless because Poseidon weed is sm more efficient. Since Poseidon weed I haven’t used either of my barns regularly because Poseidon weed is much better for time vs pay out. 
not to be offensive but some barns are close ASF to a market

not to be offensive but some barns are close ASF to a market
2 at airport. Others require a treck our to the middle of nowhere like Zaros. They can be good but not for the price of player purchases or if Poseidon weed is safe

Back