What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

High on my own supply.

Boyd Colt

Today i was giving out samples to start my own drug dealing empire. I started selling it then smoking it myself and made 0 pounds cause i gave it all away. Unfortunately my mic was not selected in shadow play and i had to bin 70% of the footage i got and i am absolutely gutted cause i got some awesome RP. So i put this together of some of the peoples reactions to the weed and me being high on my own supply. If you see a sketchy person run out of a dark bush at you it's probably me trying to sell you some gooood stuff meeeen.

Also before anyone says it i was well aware of (6.1.5) You must not park or leave your vehicle inside of a green zone in order to sell illegal items such as drugs or guns. So i gave away the weed for free and did not have a vehicle with any drugs anywhere. I did not profit from this and only had 18 ish weed on me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back