What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Nobody can hear me ingame but in coms they can hear me

Tom Cliffoff

Banned
didn't know where else to put this I cant get on ts due to where I live in game nobody can help me admins didn't even respond to it when I asked them 5 times anybody know how I can fix this in game nobody can hear me coms its fine.

Did your microphone got plugged out/did you replug it? And did you try and restart arma 3?

Set default microphone on steam to the correct one. ArmA uses that.

Did your microphone got plugged out/did you replug it? And did you try and restart arma 3?
done both of them and restarted my pc 3 times already

Set default microphone on steam to the correct one. ArmA uses that.
I started off with that when I logged on and then changed it and started experimenting with the other ones still nothing. But yes I did have it at default but it didn't work  

If anybody has any ideas I would like to get in a steam call with them since TS isn't an option for me

I started off with that when I logged on and then changed it and started experimenting
Arma doesn't like change. Everything needs to be set up correctly when Arma launches. If you change microphone, or even speakers, when Arma is running then it won't update to the new one.

Arma doesn't like change. Everything needs to be set up correctly when Arma launches. If you change microphone, or even speakers, when Arma is running then it won't update to the new one. 
ok so should I set steam as default settings for microphone then reset my whole pc and open arma up again??

Try your arma audio settings!
I have I auto adjusted every time I re joined Arma and my microphone is at max in audio

Im currently in game just waiting for somebody to tell me ow to fix it if you think you know please add me on steam ill privately msg you

@Tom_CliffoffIf you can call people on steam fine then the issue would lay with Arma. There are some things you might want to try
1. Disable all microphone drivers except the one you use in audio settings
2. Create a new arma profile and see if it works with that one
3. Re-install Arma
If none of these work feel free to tag / msg me and I'll see if I can find something else that might help in the meantime
If you're mic doesn't work in steam calls I'd say start there

@Tom_CliffoffIf you can call people on steam fine then the issue would lay with Arma. There are some things you might want to try
1. Disable all microphone drivers except the one you use in audio settings
2. Create a new arma profile and see if it works with that one
3. Re-install Arma
If none of these work feel free to tag / msg me and I'll see if I can find something else that might help in the meantime
If you're mic doesn't work in steam calls I'd say start there
ok thanks trying all of them right now starting with the profile

ok option 2 doesn't work nobody can hear me

Back