What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK Rainbow Six Siege Tournament

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
9r5nXL2.png

Welcome to the unofficial RPUK Rainbow Six Siege Tournament page!

​

What is this?

This tournament is run by members of the Roleplay UK community on the game Rainbow Six Siege. With great prizes, a competitive rule set and @Vladic Ka hosting some of the matches it's bound to be good fun.

How do I apply to play?

Whether you're applying as an individual, with one or two friends, or with an entire 5 man team we'll make sure to make sure you're able to play. If you're interested in playing apply using this link£1 mil buy in per player.

How do I apply to stream?

If you're planning on streaming this tournament, just PM me on the forums. Due to the competitive nature of this tournament your host will have to be delayed by at least a minute and a half in order to minimise possible cheating.

What ruleset are we playing by?

1. Pick and Ban - Both teams playing will have the opportunity to pick and ban both one defence operator as well as one attack operator.
  2. 4/9 rounds, 2/3 maps - Each game will consist of up to 3 different maps (first to two wins); the winner of the map will either be the first to 4 rounds won, or we will enter overtime if both teams win 3 rounds where the next team to win two rounds will win.
  3. Any foul play and your team is disqualified.
  4. We are playing using the Bomb PVP gamemode, where attackers are set with diffusing one of two bombs on the map.

What are the prizes?

£5 million of in game cash will be given to the winning team (plus any excess if we get enough players).

When?

Within a few weeks we are hoping to have the tournament completely set up - this will mean that all teams are full, and dates for the first set of matches are set up. Depending on how many teams we have, we are hoping to have up to three games a week and the whole tournament is expected to last two to three weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tournamet eh? Who's playing?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is doing what he can to make a good event, no need to critisize him 🙂

Good Luck Everyone
I get that, I was just offering an amendment rather than to be mean, sorry if you saw it like that @Ant Arni

As for whats in the canister..

Its best you don't ask.

Lets get it on lads 😄

@Ant Arni  when will we get a set date
I need to know how many teams we have first. A lot of people are saying they’re interested but they’re not signing up using the form and I’m not taking notes so the sooner people sign up the sooner the games start

Shame it's not hostage, want to show off my amazing Fuze skills. 

• Angry
Reactions: Ant
Can i suggest that you put the event date at some time in the future? So the teams have some time to practice and do strats. If so i'd be happy to bring a 5 man team

Back