What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Result Community Meeting Poll

Nalurah

election-results.jpg

Yesterday during the community meeting I asked if you could fill out a poll with preferences of how the meeting would be held.

Some of the points were quite interesting and I will incorporate them during the next meeting. (i.e. giving people other moments to ask questions about for example rule changes and testing with giving more people talk power) Other points were just a heart or a nice hello, which is always sweet ❤️

As for the time, frequency and topics, I have let the majority vote decide.

Time: Friday 19:00 (For the person concerned about the Milsim server timeslot, discussed it with Mattch and we will figure out a way to make it work, no worries!)
Frequency: bi-weekly (every 14 days)
Topics: It will be similar to the last one with seperate moments for staff, devs, factions and gangs to make announcements.

Now irony is that two weeks from yesterday I will be skiing in Italy and we don't have someone else yet to run the meetings so it will be moved to a week later. This can of course happen occasionally when the meeting coincides with a holiday or there is a different reason for it being postponed.

NEXT MEETING: 1-3-2019 19:00

Be on the lookout for some awesome events for RPUK's birthday coming this week!!

Back