What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New Streaming/Editing/Gaming Computer 2019

Ronald Strauss

​

❤️
Good evening, I need some assistance from our Technology Experts

I recently ordered my new potential Streaming/Gaming computer, however I'm currently waiting for all the parts to be available.
Mainly the GPU seems to be hard to get currently, however hopefully we're lucky. I'm curious if anyone has any feedback on the system/components I chose , if they would recommend a changes or any other information that could be helpful. The company I ordered the computer at will assemble the computer, sort out cable management and providing a 2 year service warranty.
I'm still able to change parts around, so nothing has been finalized yet.

​

Thanks in advance!​

NEW SETUP 2019
Primary uses will be:  Gaming, Streaming, Editing (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects) and browsing the internet.

(Case)                    Cooler Master MasterCase H500m
(Motherboard)      ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code
(Powersupply)      Corsair HX Series HX750 V2
(Processor)           Intel Core I9-9900K
(Videocard)           MSI GeForce RTX 2080Ti LIGHTNING Z
(RAM)                     Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16GB 3200 MHz
(SSD)                      Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2
(CPU Cooler)         Corsair Hydro Series H115i RGB Platinum 

Components that will be used from the old setup:

(Primary Monitor)     ASUS ROG PG279Q (165hertz)
(2x)(Monitor)            Samsung U28D590 (4K)     Running them in 1440p 60Hertz
(SSD)   
                     Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
(SSD)                         Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
(HDD)                        Samsung 1TB

Kind Regards,
Ronald Strauss

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Would change the ram to 4x 8gb but otherwise this is what I’m aiming to get over the summer when I get a job back from uni

@DJ Triton   I'm using 2x16GB 3200MHz because I wanna have a future-proof system, because I wanna be able to upgrade it to 64GB in the future. Why do you recommend 4x8GB though, is there any reason for that I'm not aware of?

Back