What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Can ts be opened and used in a google chrome browser

Tom Cliffoff

Banned
the title says it all due to my location ts is a issue for me anybody know if I can open ts as a browser and connect to the Roleplay.co.uk ts??????

No, TeamSpeak must be run within their client.

I think you can only use TS with the application and not via a web browser.

Hey Tom I looked at some VPN what should work in Dubai. U can send me a PM if u want. But I dont know if it's illegal over there. 

Hey Tom I looked at some VPN what should work in Dubai. U can send me a PM if u want. But I dont know if it's illegal over there. 
No I know the VPNs that work I have been trying some free ways eg. oceans digital etc. stuff like that but the Vpns that cost money are very risky I was just wondering if TS could be opened as a browser then I could use an extension to connect to it which wont be trackable. Unlike discord which I'm using for coms as a browser with the VPN extension since if I open it as a window I sound like R2D2 when I talk.

Mate, you're typically on the server while on the ts, otherwise what's even the point? Is he just gonna sit and listen to his friends playing?

If you know somebody outside of your country and they are happy to help you could look into remote apps  (built into windows and witha  few reg edits you are able to do it on win10)

Please read up here https://www.itg.ias.edu/RemoteApp

This is also known as VDI, comes in multiple flavours but the best known are citrix and Microsoft remote apps (this can be ran from a standard windows install with a bit of regedit fuckery)

TLDR - It's basically a slimmed down RDP session, so has nothing to do with VPN.

here is the link to the instructions https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/84393b01-295e-4c4f-9477-b8b45a8e297b/how-to-setup-remoteapp-mode-for-some-application-in-windows-10-professional?forum=win10itprosetup

Last edited by a moderator:
Back