What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Sniffo - 11/02/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffo

Unlinked
In-game Name
Sniffo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/06/16

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier (BANNED)

Reason given for your ban.
False report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Slack

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i was lying on the report and i used edited footage...

Why should we unban you ?
It has been 2 1/2 years since i got banned. I left the community because i tought my ban was unfair, now i came back because i missed that community so much but i was too sturdy to put unban appeal.
I hope i will get unbanned so i can play again whit my old friends. I am much more mature now and things like this wont happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i was lying on the report and i used edited footage...

Why should we unban you ?
It has been 2 1/2 years since i got banned. I left the community because i tought my ban was unfair, now i came back because i missed that community so much but i was too sturdy to put unban appeal.
I hope i will get unbanned so i can play again whit my old friends. I am much more mature now and things like this wont happen again.
You haven't given us any reasons to un-ban you. You haven't even really admitted doing anything wrong at this point.

More information please.

I lied and i used edited video...I am very sorry for what i have done and i will never ever do thing like that. From my side that was really immature. Like i said it has been 2 1/2 years since this happend so i became much more mature that i was at time this happend. I read the rules yesterday when i put this unban appeal and i will stick to them.

now i came back because i missed that community so much but i was too sturdy to put unban appeal.
So this appeal has nothing to do with the fact that your unban appeal on another community was very recently denied?

On other community i got 7 day ban for somethinf that was not really a rule...After i got explained that was bad rp i tried to appologize to that person but he didnt want to accept it and he reported me...I didnt  made a appeal because i got banned on other community i made it because  i want to play here whit my good old arma friends and because i really miss this community. I hope you will give me one more chance so i can prove that i am good roleplayer and that i wont brake any rules. 

This was my first ban on this community and i was here for long time.

Please give me a chance i wont disappoint.

First you claim your ban was unfair in this community and then you claim you got false banned in a different community. 

Are all people just against you since you seems to get banned for false report and rules that don't exist ?

You have been away for over 2½ year this community have change over the last 2½ year why do you think this community will be so great for you ?

I was lying on report(false report) thats why i got banned here by ban was right.On other community i got banned because i knocked someone when i was high on drugs(ingame).

I think this community will be great because i have allot of friends here i want to roleplay whit them.And people here are much more mature then on other communities they know if they will brake rule its really hard to get unbanned so they wont do it. Server its just great i have so many good memories on this community. 

On other community i got banned because i knocked someone when i was high on drugs(ingame).
Do you mean this as in a roleplay-ish "Ingame I was on drugs" or were you genuinely playing while under the influence of substances. Because if you were, and that effected your lapse of judgement on another community, than I bet on red that you will have a similar situation here.

I think this community will be great because i have allot of friends here i want to roleplay whit them.And people here are much more mature then on other communities they know if they will brake rule its really hard to get unbanned so they wont do it. Server its just great i have so many good memories on this community. 
That is great, but if you feel that our community is the all singing, all dancing as you say, why has it taken you 2 and a half years to appeal. If you have friends here and you like it so much, I'd assume you'd be on that appeal like the flash. This doesn't particularly make sense to me.

In-game...i dont do drugs and i dont drink in real life

I was playing to much and my grades in school were a bit bad, thats why i didnt appeal.Now i finished school and i have time to play...I came back to arma in january 2019 i was playing on other community for month so i get some experience because i had long brake.

But now i am ready.

3 Years ago since you got ban go and read the rules one more time. 

I'm gonna let you try to play here again don't blow your chances.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back