What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

INS Ace Hunter for mayor

Eve Hunter

It is my honoured to inform the civilian of the great island of Altis that I am running to be the next mayor.

I believe that I will bring a new and positive movement to the great island of Altis.

If I win the next major election my 2 main goals are to create jobs, lower high-level crime and to ensure that Altis is the greats place to live.

The first way that I will create jobs for the huge amount of people is to take a loan out to invest in our arms industry. this will allow Altis to become the world leader of the weapon system and will many jobs to be created that will be given to people of Altis. The next way that I will create is to invest in our Police and NHS service by building more police station and hospital to service the great people of Altis.  

The last step of this is to invest in our manufacturing sector that has been left to fall part compared to another industry sector. I will do this by taking two-step to ensure that the cost is not passed down to a normal member of the public. the first way increasing the tariff cost on any product or good coming from Poseidon.  the second way is to ask the UK government a small loan of 1 billion pounds to be able to invest in our manufacturing sector. This will allow me to turn this Altis to the best place to live.

The way that I will lower the crime level is to give rebel and civilian a reward to in the weapons to police. Another thing that I will do is to reform the prison service to allow people to come out reform. this will be done with a training program that will be held inside the prison. this will allow better people to come out compared to before.

Overall vote for me is a vote for positive change for the people of Altis.

Time to make Altis great again. 

On the 13/2/19  at 8 PM I will be holding an event in Kavala Square where I can meet the member of the public. There will be a limit amount of free alcohol offer to people however this will be limit to first come.  After the event, there will be a questions time from a member of the public this will be done upstairs in the kaval street pub. Police and NHS are welcome to come to join in aswell. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes whongcheng has kept Altis a great island. We need to know what makes you better than whongcheng 

Yes all PCSO's would be equipped standard with Level V special Carrier rigs, Viper suit (ofc remain in nice blue color) and the Viper helmet accompanied with a Zafir 7.62 with Auto-restraining bullets. The standard hatchback will be replaced with a bright blue ifrit that will have tear gas instead of smoke. They will assume control of the weed fields near kavala to protect those wishing to work there and I will convince big pharma to invest only in the weed from the queen's land and increase the price of our own plant. Afterwards, we need to build a wall....

And we will make poseidon pay for it! 

Very true... indeed they are amazing.. but still not as good as whongcheng 

that would be a bad idea. we would lose half of the altis police service!
No most officers will be "given" the chance to assimilate into the new blue empire. 

giphy_(1).gif

As a criminal, i was you to raise High Level Crime and so i shall not be voting for you unless this is changed!

8fcd91be67bbeaa9da94bc08d54b49d9.jpg

@Whongcheng Do not vote for Whongcheng he is fake news. 

Look the island has the highest amount of crime under his leadership a vote for me is a vote for change toward a better world. 

Back