What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The annual free weekend purge is upon us...

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Y'know except altis government and initiation by hobos. 

Last edited by a moderator:
A Purge sounds cool to me, It could be an event, where the admins call out an full on purge where RDM- VDM is allowed. 

Ehhh won't happen would probably put loads of newcomers off the server is well  

Well maybe server 2? Cause you are right there would be shit for new player. Also everybody would Camp advanced or outpost....even more then now; )

To be fair this is in the server, its the redzones..

Ye but u choose to go to them or not... That's different than walking down Kabala Street on a rp server and just getting shot in the face

With this I meant, we already have the redzones so we dont need a serverwide purge, I still think it could be done as a one time event for a few hours but it shouldnt be fully implemented

A purge definitely doesn't sound cool one bit.

Am gonna be hiding this free weekend 

you guys have really missed the joke! he means it's a steam free weekend RDM fests inbound! Stay away from hobos with rooks and Petrol stations being robbed

Replace the word crime with initiation. DJ is right stay away from gas stations being robbed and hobos with rooks. Don't leave vehicles unattended in green zones. Yes, for those of us who didn't get the joke I don't support the idea of a "purge" 

Staff Team have been issued MK1's and Carrier Rigs. We have also received help from British Airways for fast deportation of the really bad ones. 

But on an actual serious note.

Bring the hobo along, show him/her around and give them a reason to stay!

I got rdmed eight times the last time we had a free weekend i'm going to try and beat my record this weekend and see if i can hit double digits 

OMG!!!

A purge?  well, I suppose if it is in the red zone, and only a red zone,  if someone strays,, or chooses to go there., then it's on them if they die right. 

That's one way to gain new players I guess.  Although, the players that come into the game simply to kill and rob, might not be the sort of people that one would want running around.

In my opinion...

My 3 cents

cc

Back