What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Arma 3 not working for some reason.

Rycka

When i turn my game on it freezes for no reason. Does any one know whats the issue ?

image.png

image.png

image.png

Never had that error code but I would see if all your drivers are up to date and to verify your in-game files, Good Luck!

That code generally pops out when you close the game when it's frozen. You sure your pc can handle arma? How much time are you giving arma to launch?

Try setting the CPU cores in the launcher parameters to your number of cores manually, as it may have set the wrong number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try setting the CPU cores in the launcher parameters to your number of cores manually, as it may have set the wrong number.
Try this as a first resolution, as the game will try to auto detect how many cores you have available, but this can be manually overwritten by setting launch parameters.

• Right click Arma 3 in steam library

• Select Properties

• Select SET LAUNCH OPTIONS

• In this field type / Copy and paste (Change the 8 to what ever applies to your system, if you don't know easiest way to see it under task manager, select performance (Win 10) and at the bottom of the extended view it says base information, sockets, cores, and L-processors)

-cpuCount=8

Additional Launch Options / Startup Parameters

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Startup_Parameters

Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason when i go into browser server menu, arma 3 just freezes (not responding)

Back