What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Updated Reading Festival Lineup

Wish I had money to fly there and buy the tickets to see Enter Shikari and A Day To Remember 😫

Going and looking forward to Post Malone 👍
same here bud gonna be amazing 

Looks a bit shite tbh, went to 2018's lineup which was far better
true last year was better line up but i go every year so always looks forward to it 

Wish I had money to fly there and buy the tickets to see Enter Shikari and A Day To Remember 😫
One day bro.....

Juice is prob the best there imo
he's music is decent i really rate him but live he spends more time running and jumping around ruins it for me but still can't wait to see him 

same here bud gonna be amazing 

true last year was better line up but i go every year so always looks forward to it 

One day bro.....

he's music is decent i really rate him but live he spends more time running and jumping around ruins it for me but still can't wait to see him 
Ye but the jumping makes it more hype

Ye but the jumping makes it more hype
correct but i feel like most of he's songs don't need it tbh he's more of a melody rapper which puts me off when he straights jumping and screaming around the stage but he is a decent performer and still can't wait for the guy to perform at reading 

On 23/02/2019 at 20:15, MKw said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
i am going to kill u get on ts u shit XDDDD 

correct but i feel like most of he's songs don't need it tbh he's more of a melody rapper which puts me off when he straights jumping and screaming around the stage but he is a decent performer and still can't wait for the guy to perform at reading 
good point, juice's jumping is so good imo, reflects how x used to do it

Back