What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Jass6966 - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

STU Devante

Your In-game name

Devante

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jass6966

Date of the incident

18/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I feel that the above named person has been very un-proffesional towards me. I am trying my best to complete my FTT Training for the Altis Police Force and all i have ever received from this person who is supposed to be an 'Inspector' is aggression and overall quite horrible behaviour. Started off when i accidently joined the wrong TS Group and i immediately left that said channel and resumed onto the correct channel that i was supposed to be in. After this i have received abusive/unproffesional messages from him and this also includes on voice chat.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://C%3A%5CUsers%5CDevante%5CDesktop
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello Devante,

I have no idea why you have reported me as I was not abusive or aggressive towards you in any way shape or form I merely informed you that you was in the wrong room and that if you would like to have your FTC test done then it would be best to wait in the waiting room with the test that you require in your name I didn't swear at you and when i joined the channel I only did so to ask what you mean't of the last statement that you had sent to me via pm on the teamspeak  ??

I have the the screenshot of the convo if required as evidence

evidence.jpg

Also if you have a problem with my self or any procedures within the police academy you can contact my commanding officer @CSI Harry White who will be happy to speak with you if you do not want to contact myself 

Hello @Matt MSc That is the only convo i have had with Devante other then me joining the waiting room and asking what he meant by his last statement and the only other thing i said was "hello..." 4 or 5 times he didnt even say anything then he disconnected from the teamspesk.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Matt MSc Apologies for the delay in responding to your messages, i have been busy. In regards to this complain that i have made yes that screenshot is the correct messages but than you also dont have recordings of voice transactions to which i do not either. all well and good saying that he never 'shouted' but i was there and received it. i do not tolerate bullying! Also in regards to when i accidentally switched to another channel on Team Speak and once realizing my mistake i switched back to my correct channel. Jass had  joined my channel and stated the words 'What was that all about'! no way, shape or form was thaty professional nor did he introduce himself so i was none the wiser to who or what he was?

Regards

Devante

Can I state for the record that he states on the report he tried to resolve this situation before he put the report in about me this is not the case also I have gone out of my way to try  conduct your FTC after academy hours which I didn't have to I have never shouted swore or be abusive to you in any way shape or form as the screenshot states I tried to conduct your FTC in my own time I have done nothing wrong and tried to help you in your progression though the ranks of the police force in my eyes I was merely trying to help you out and get though your tests as quickly as we can and me stating you where in the wrong room in a polite and friendly way is being abusive and me shouting at you then I have no idea what you are trying to get out of this.

@STU Devante The report a player process is aimed at reporting serious incidents and breaches of the rules, I can't honestly say that anything within the provided evidence constitutes bullying, verbal abuse or otherwise.

We take a very strict stance on abuse and bullying but @Jas has only told you that you're in the wrong room if you're want to complete your FTC test.  Can you really truly say that constitutes bullying? He hasn't sworn at you, been abusive or really even that rude to you and he certainly hasn't treated you any different to anyone else. I'd even say he was being quite helpful in ensuring you were in the right place to complete your test and offered to go out of his way to help you out and you responded by submitting a player report against him.

I would ask in future to please only submit a player report for serious breaches of the rules, I would recommend reading the rules yourself to ensure you are aware if a rule has been broken, as it takes up the time of the staff team to review and make decisions on reports.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back