What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

5 Years Anniversary

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
 ​

rplogo.png

5 Years Anniversary

​

An outstanding achievement

Today we celebrate that 5 years ago on the 14th of February 2014, our first server went live and on the 20th of February 2014, these forums followed! Roleplay is now 5 years old!

We were the very first UK themed server and very first server with a strict focus on Roleplay with a strict ruleset it was apparent in the first day of filling the server which has not been empty a day since that we did something right and we're still doing it right, We are proud that have a very mature community and its a pleasure to be part of it there is no place like home!

After the founding of Altis Life UK by Wilco, as Roleplay UK we were also the first and only community to hand over the ownership of the entire project to the members, There aren't any owners here apart from trusted keyholders of certain areas, As we have seen people can move on but the community will always remain.

Over 300,000 Unique steam ids have connected to our servers over the past 5 years and our sharp and committed staff team have kept the roleplay flowing by banning only 28,376 of them!

Our Partnered Discord which was set up only last year has quickly grown to 3500 members

Our website has seen 5 Million unique sessions with 43 million hits with 51% of that from the United Kingdom and the rest from the EU/World

Thank you

Our committed players

Whether you are old or new you keep coming back here daily to get that roleplay fix and enjoy others in this community, So many friendships have been formed because of our servers and community and without you none of this would be possible Thank you for being the reason we do this, You are the best gaming community anyone will ever experience.

Our Teams

Our Management, Dev Team, Staff Team, Community Team who have given up countless hours of personal time on a daily basis over the past 5 years to progress us and keep this place clean and enjoyable for all, So much work goes on behind the scenes more than most realise we can be extremely proud and grateful to everyone involved with the administration of Roleplay UK, We are all very proud to be a part of it.

Our Donators

You have taken the burden off paying for this entire project out our own pockets by kindly donating your hard earned cash, Without your support over the past years we certainly would have not been able to expand to where we have, Thank you for your continued support.

Our Factions

Our committed factions put loads of detailed work into making sure they run smoothly and roleplay to the highest standards possible, It isn't leading or being a huge part of this, Thank you for your work into being a big part of the Roleplay over the last 5 years.

Our Friends at Bohemia

Thank you for bringing us all together on your platform, We as a community may one day move on to the next stage for our Roleplay but we will always remember and never forget our roots as Arma Roleplayers!

Message from Wilco

I personally cannot put into words of what today means, It is a massive achievement to reach and everyone in the community can be proud of what we have all been a part of and hopefully continue to be a part of for years to come.

I knew there was a big demand for a proper roleplay server and a community with good ethics, but I wouldn't have thought back then it would have been as popular as it has been and still going 5 years on looking into the future of the next Roleplay platforms.

A huge Thank you to everyone who is a Roleplayer here or has been a Roleplayer in the past and been part of this amazing journey so far

#RPEVERYTHING

5years.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for everything staff and management, only been here for a year but still been amazing

Beautiful post Wilco! I have only been part of this community for 2 of the 5 years and am still amazed at the beauty of the community, the power it has to bring people together. I have made so many friends here that I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for rpuk. Thank you all, you wonderful people who make Altis the strange and amazing place it is. Here is to many more years, Rpuk! 

3 years for me, hopefully if Bohemia are nice enough to treat us to a Arma 4 I’ll return for more 

Back