What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - no face no case - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapper Sjors

Your In-game name

Rapper Sjors

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

no face no case

Date of the incident

22/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and Steve were talking about what Netflix movie i was going to watch so i was on my phone looking on Netflix , AlexWalker was driving me out of nowhere i was dead after i heard shots
You can see in the video he didnt inniciate the right way. and just sprayed us out of the truck.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVOuyS0Y0UE&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello mate, No Face No Case here. 

I am sorry you felt the need to take this situation to the forums, as you clearly did not hear what i said, and you seem to of been caught in the middle of something that had been going on since the 12 o'clock restart this evening. 

Your friend 'Alex' had been pestering us the whole night from inside and outside the greenzone with the classical ropleplay of calling us "Hobos" winding us up as the night went on etc... and when you arrived on scene there clearly continued his behaviour towards me and my friend Clark Kent. 

As soon as i saw who it was, as he had been rolling around in the same vehicle the whole night, i knew we would be in for some more abuse. 'Alex' said at 3:15 "Want to get him Rapper" Which obvoiousley showed his intentions.

I knew that this hobo was going to cause more trouble, due to his previous actions, i was trying to get my friend Clark Kent medical attention, and clearly wanted you to leave which is proven by my attitude towards you guys as you roll in. I also clearly state in my initiation at 3:21 "Go on, say something, i promise you ill spray you out that fucking vehicle" 

Your friend then proceeds to jump out the vehicle and shout "Hobooo" which clearly is the opposite of what i told you to do, so i proceeded with the actions that i said i would conduct.

I would also like to add the fact that after i realised i dropped you as well i offered to get you medical attention which you agreed on, made my way to Athira Hospital to grab some medical supplies to help you, but by the time i came back you had chosen to respawn. 

Thankyou for taking the time to read my response, and i choose to no longer respond unless a admin asks me to.

No Face No Case -  

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright let's take a look into this. 

@SI Kai You say "Go on, say something, i promise you ill spray you out that fucking vehicle"  to the guy who was driving the vehicle, at the end of the video you fire upon the driver, stop for a split second once you killed him then shoot the passenger, what caused you to take this action on shooting the passenger? 

As i stated to my response above, i didn't really mean to shoot both members of the vehicle. With the stopping of my "Shooting" it is how i like to control my recoil when it comes to combat. If Rapper would like to provide us a longer video you can see that i apologised for my actions towards him which is where i offered medical attention where he chose to respawn after i had left to get medical supplies. From what i remember, i personally believe that he has chosen to not provide us with a longer video because he broke roleplay after i actually shot him.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, this would be a breach of the RDM rule.  No quality RP has taken place here before anyone started shooting.  Whilst I can appreciate being taunted and whatnot can be aggravating and downright annoying, it would come to point where it would be treated as trolling or in some cases even baiting, however, that wasn't really reached at this point as I believe that had you not shot they would've carried on.  If they kept coming back then trolling it would be for sure.

Due to your almost clear record, I'm not going to issue a ban in this case but will make a note so consider this a warning - Ensure that you've carried out some decent RP before shooting.

With regards to the breaking RP accusation, no evidence has been provided therefore no action can be taken.

Action Taken - Warning issued

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back