What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Prowler

Alesia

Hobo first class
Police Prowler
Self stolen at the RBA treasury

What am I selling?
I am selling a Prowler that was used by the National Crime Agency at the RBA treasury of Monday evening. Due to me being a terrible sniper, I saw the prowler and shot the driver. However the driver was still alive, so I slowly cut his throat and watched him bleed to dead. After that I put his body in the car, and went to the scrap yard near the turtle dealer. I picked up a dude called Marc, some random hobo. After that I made bob put the prowler in my garage and deal with the corpse of the dead NCA officer. Then I went home with Marc.

Why am I selling it?
I already have a prowler, I don't need a 2nd one. Maybe someone needs it. I don't care who wants to buy it, what his background is, or who he works for. I just want it gone.

Arma 3 22_02_2019 18_03_06.png

Highest bidder gets the prowler, bidding ends after 48h of no bidding. Keep in mind that I am only on the island on friday evenings till sunday evenings.

Starting price:
£250.000

Current highest bid:
£350.000 - Dannon

Last edited by a moderator:
I am selling a Prowler that was used by the National Crime Agency at the RBA treasury of Monday evening. Due to me being a terrible sniper, I saw the prowler and shot the driver. However the driver was still alive, so I slowly cut his throat and watched him bleed to dead. After that I put his body in the car, and went to the scrap yard near the turtle dealer. I picked up a dude called Marc, some random hobo. After that I made bob put the prowler in my garage and deal with the corpse of the dead NCA officer. Then I went home with Marc.
Sounds more like an NCA most wanted attempt xD 😂😂 ❤️

We are buying back NCA Prowlers and Hunters using our NCA Budget (Ali Barbers piggy bank) - will not be a scam, just want our prowler back, left my 2 for 1 cinema ticket voucher in the glove box

Back