What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Event Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalurah

Dear community members,

As many of you have probably noticed the Community Team together with the Event Team (a mix of community team members and staff members responsible for most events on the server) are hard at work to increase the amount of events on the server for everyone's enjoyment. Depending on the type of event and size this can be a lot of work and mildly chaotic. It is for this reason that we are looking for Event Helpers.

Job of an Event Helper:
- Patiently answer questions of the participants. (i.e. where am I supposed to line up for the start of a race/derby?)
- Organise teams for different rounds if the event requires it.
- Assist the Community Team and Event Team with keeping an overview and hosting events.
- Run your own events with approval and assistance of the Community Team and Event Team.

Requirements:
- 16 years old or older.
- Relatively patient and able to deal with crowds.

Reward:
- Our gratitude of course for helping out the community.
- An awesome TS tag to show that you are an Event Helper.

While assisting you are of course still allowed to participate in the events!
If you are interested in becoming an Event Helper and so helping out the community then please PM me (Nalurah) on the forum with your name, age, RPUKID and motivation why you want to become a Helper and I will contact you as soon as possible for a chat to see if you are a good fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
To strengthen the Event Team I am going to add some more members to the team. If you're interested in becoming an Event Helper please follow the instructions on the post above before 12-6!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back