What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SMASHY - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapper Sjors

Your In-game name

Rapper Sjors

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SMASHY

Date of the incident

28/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I saw the fuelstation was getting robbed so i went there i crashed my car and out of nowhere he starts to count cuz i needed to leave then i repaired the car and went around the back i didnt hit his friend his heli and he crashed his heli into a tree from thad point they started to shoot so i shot back at the guys then he stole my car and got away later he came back and killed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OTqqI-_X04&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

There was no need to report me since after i killed you an admin called moo (something cant remember the rest of his name) was watching n then told me what i had to do differently in that situation.

Hi @Rapper Sjors,

The person you have reported has been spoken to by a member of the staff team about the same situation of which you were aware. This person realized what he did wrong and has been spoken too. 

However you still decided to report this player (you are full within your right to do this do not get me wrong by the way!). However we encourage players to resolve issues between each other with a possibility of compensation e.g. What makes you feel that a report is needed instead of resolving it with the player?

Hi @Rapper Sjors,

The person you have reported has been spoken to by a member of the staff team about the same situation of which you were aware. This person realized what he did wrong and has been spoken too. 

However you still decided to report this player (you are full within your right to do this do not get me wrong by the way!). However we encourage players to resolve issues between each other with a possibility of compensation e.g. What makes you feel that a report is needed instead of resolving it with the player?
Well if a person gives this roleplay i dont even wanna talk with him he counted down to let me leave then he  RDM'ed me too and executed me and the other guy on the ground said it wasnt his friend. and after thad i found out it was his friend and they said i RDM'ed

Just leave it how it is if you guys told him to actualy roleplay and read the rules its fine.

If you actually wanna tell the truth i didnt rdm you, you started shooting at me whilst i was robbing the gas station when i told you to leave so i left as you said then came back to kill you. My friend was the one who said you rdm'd not me and he got warned for it.

If you actually wanna tell the truth i didnt rdm you, you started shooting at me whilst i was robbing the gas station when i told you to leave so i left as you said then came back to kill you. My friend was the one who said you rdm'd not me and he got warned for it.
Hahaha read the rules you shot me when the heli almost crashed i didnt hear you saying stop the car or your tires will be shot or anything like thad only leave 5 4 3 2 1 so.........

What are you on about you came up to me i said leave or you will be shot n started counting then i let u repair ur car and then u started shooting at me for no reason. Your honestly just salty cos i killed you and i understand dont worry but dont bullshit admins please. Ive admitted what i did wrong and literally as soon as i killed you got told what i should have done, so dont go chatting complete shit to try and get me punished further for things i havent done.

What are you on about you came up to me i said leave or you will be shot n started counting then i let u repair ur car and then u started shooting at me for no reason. Your honestly just salty cos i killed you and i understand dont worry but dont bullshit admins please. Ive admitted what i did wrong and literally as soon as i killed you got told what i should have done, so dont go chatting complete shit to try and get me punished further for things i havent done.
Watch the video and read the rules.

Before coming to a conclusion I have a few questions!

@SMASHY in the video it can be seen that when Rapper Sjors arrives you say: "leave or you will be shot. 5..4..3..". You say that this is acceptable to say however if you read the RDM rule it says: "(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.". Then after he repairs his car and drives off he decides to turn around and come towards the gas station this is when you open fire. Do you consider what you did high quality roleplay?

Also you guys exchange a few shots after you open fire but then you decide to leave. You return 3 minutes later and kill Rapper Sjors without any additional roleplay. And you still try to justify your actions? 

@alex1 You are seen here breaking roleplay and are warned by an admin. I would expect someone who has been warned for breaking roleplay to not do this again. However after this report was posted you have again been warned for breaking roleplay. Have you even bothered to read the server rules? 

@Rapper Sjors You are shot at by Smashy and smashy alone. Why do you think it's justified to shoot an unarmed hobo running towards you? This person has never fired a single shot at you and you haven't spoken to him once. 

Diablo an admin already fucking dealt with this his name was moo something read what i actually wrote 

His name is meeloo and i have evidence on more rules youre breaking so just accept it.

READ THE RULES!

Before coming to a conclusion I have a few questions!

@SMASHY in the video it can be seen that when Rapper Sjors arrives you say: "leave or you will be shot. 5..4..3..". You say that this is acceptable to say however if you read the RDM rule it says: "(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.". Then after he repairs his car and drives off he decides to turn around and come towards the gas station this is when you open fire. Do you consider what you did high quality roleplay?

Also you guys exchange a few shots after you open fire but then you decide to leave. You return 3 minutes later and kill Rapper Sjors without any additional roleplay. And you still try to justify your actions? 

@alex1 You are seen here breaking roleplay and are warned by an admin. I would expect someone who has been warned for breaking roleplay to not do this again. However after this report was posted you have again been warned for breaking roleplay. Have you even bothered to read the server rules? 

@Rapper Sjors You are shot at by Smashy and smashy alone. Why do you think it's justified to shoot an unarmed hobo running towards you? This person has never fired a single shot at you and you haven't spoken to him once. 
It was a active gunfight and i knew they were together i didnt know if he was armed as you can see i only shot twice and with those shots i killed him already, while he was in the heli i couldnt see if he had a gun or anything.

Diablo an admin already fucking dealt with this his name was moo something read what i actually wrote 
I don't think that that honestly is the best way to reply to @KingGodDiabloZ regarding a question he asked you. We didn't deal with the situation as that would've involved you speaking with Rapper. 

Now your mate was the first one who I spoke to as he was saying "RDM RDM RDM". He was breaking character so I spoke with him. He said he had no affiliation with you at all and that you are not friends.

Then a few moments later I pull you aside for giving no RP at all while killing a downed person. When I pulled you aside, I asked that if the other guy was your mate, and you said yes. Already, your friend has broken, RP and was lying to an Admin. I do not think for a moment you should be giving attitude.

@SMASHY No. An admin did not already deal with this. He spoke with you and offered @Rapper Sjors the ability to give you guys a warning on the spot or that he would make a report. Rapper decided to make a report. And all I can see from your replies is instead of you admitting that you were in the wrong and apologizing all you do is attempting to justify your actions by saying it has already been dealt with by @CST Meeloo. Your overall behavior and attitude towards me and towards @Rapper Sjors is disgusting. What you did in the video was RDM and very poor roleplay. I was willing to give you a warning for this situation at first but after showing this disgusting behavior not only in this situation but in other situations as well I will be issuing a ban for you under 2.2 RDM. I am not here to listen to you saying "this has already been fucking dealt with" I am here to review a report so that this situation will gets to a fair conclusion not to take abuse from you. I recommend you when you appeal this ban to seriously change your attitude. 

Now onto @alex1 you are currently already banned but you breaking RP will also be added to your record.

As for @Rapper Sjors you should've been a bit more careful with who you shoot but I don't feel like you had any malicious intent while shooting Alex but were attempting to defend yourself from Smashy who was in the proces of RDM'ing you. So you will not recieve any warning but I do recommend you to even though you are getting RDM'ed be wary of who you shoot! 

Action Taken

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back