Jump to content
ALTIS LIFE
...
GTA RP
...
TEAMSPEAK
...

Lucky Boy


Recommended Posts

Big oof! Nice one @The Gary!

  • Facepalm 1

                                                                             Ranger of The Night's Watch | NHS App Team

                                                                              

Link to post

Always the best strat, Some rebels tried to take me hostage yesterday, I took their quilin and escaped with my life. Safe to say they were not happy. Luckily they couldn't shoot straight missed all my tires and accidentally shot there friend off the back of the quilin. 

Appears @Robert R Can't shoot straight either

  • Haha 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Dexterr said:

Always the best strat, Some rebels tried to take me hostage yesterday, I took their quilin and escaped with my life. Safe to say they were not happy. Luckily they couldn't shoot straight missed all my tires and accidentally shot there friend off the back of the quilin. 

Appears @Robert R Can't shoot straight either

Anyone that dosent have a decoy van with no money in while doing an RBA is stupid😂 shame we did init 🙂

Link to post
1 hour ago, ShaunLaaaD said:

Anyone that dosent have a decoy van with no money in while doing an RBA is stupid😂 shame we did init 🙂

guess it must be a real shame for you that there was 8 out of the 14 in the one i took from you 😉

Link to post
22 minutes ago, The Gary said:

guess it must be a real shame for you that there was 8 out of the 14 in the one i took from you 😉

Yeah, robs an ex cop.. seems he’s still got his bad habits from the police😉

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...