Jump to content
ALTIS LIFE
...
GTA RP
...
TEAMSPEAK
...

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Meeloo

Lucky Boy

Recommended Posts

John Yellow

So thats why i have not seen Gary on patrol latly 🤭 hes taken the money from that and living has a king in Uganda now 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Dexter

Always the best strat, Some rebels tried to take me hostage yesterday, I took their quilin and escaped with my life. Safe to say they were not happy. Luckily they couldn't shoot straight missed all my tires and accidentally shot there friend off the back of the quilin. 

Appears @Robert R Can't shoot straight either

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
ShaunLAD
2 hours ago, Dexterr said:

Always the best strat, Some rebels tried to take me hostage yesterday, I took their quilin and escaped with my life. Safe to say they were not happy. Luckily they couldn't shoot straight missed all my tires and accidentally shot there friend off the back of the quilin. 

Appears @Robert R Can't shoot straight either

Anyone that dosent have a decoy van with no money in while doing an RBA is stupid😂 shame we did init 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
The Gary
1 hour ago, ShaunLaaaD said:

Anyone that dosent have a decoy van with no money in while doing an RBA is stupid😂 shame we did init 🙂

guess it must be a real shame for you that there was 8 out of the 14 in the one i took from you 😉

Share this post


Link to post
ShaunLAD
22 minutes ago, The Gary said:

guess it must be a real shame for you that there was 8 out of the 14 in the one i took from you 😉

Yeah, robs an ex cop.. seems he’s still got his bad habits from the police😉

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×