What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Altis News has arrived!

Jolly

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Yes you heard it here first ladies and gentlemen. After a staggering 5 years of preparation, we have finally gathered the necessary resources to begin the unofficial RPUK Newspaper. This newspaper will be published bi-weekly and will range with everything from in server things like events, crime and fun stuff to OOC information. If you like what you see please spread the word and bear in mind this is a very early version, future versions will contain much more. (Please note this is no way endorsed or supported by anyone at RPUK and is just something I'm doing for fun).

So here is the first edition of Altis News: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l0k2s0dGWldzr3MDA72vmWjk-ngpDkltYfEigIkvu68/edit?usp=sharing

Not sure what I'm on about? Check this thread: 

Yes you heard it here first ladies and gentlemen. After a staggering 5 years of preparation, we have finally gathered the necessary resources to begin the unofficial RPUK Newspaper. This newspaper will be published bi-weekly and will range with everything from in server things like events, crime and fun stuff to OOC information. If you like what you see please spread the word and bear in mind this is a very early version, future versions will contain much more. (Please note this is no way endorsed or supported by anyone at RPUK and is just something I'm doing for fun).

So here is the first edition of Altis News: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l0k2s0dGWldzr3MDA72vmWjk-ngpDkltYfEigIkvu68/edit?usp=sharing

Not sure what I'm on about? Check this thread: 
hey Jolly how you doing, i'd LOVE to join you on this! Is there a possibility we could talk about it or no? as im super interested to help and as off duty officer i'd love to go around as ANN news man! 

hey Jolly how you doing, i'd LOVE to join you on this! Is there a possibility we could talk about it or no? as im super interested to help and as off duty officer i'd love to go around as ANN news man! 
Hi Cap, I don't see why not! If you PM me an article of your choice about something that interests you. I'll review it and if I like it, you can be sure they'll be space for you!

Is this where you respond to every active gunfight and be like "AAN NEWS! GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR AND ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS OR DIE!"?

I have to say it doesn’t do you much credit when you’re asking if NPAS is flopping or not but then seem to put a spelling mistake in the title....

image0.png

Hey, I’m not saying I support NPAS but as a reader of the Altis News I, along with other readers, would be more convinced by its stories if there were no spelling mistakes. 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep up the good work man 

I should bring back my newspaper someday, would be interesting battling each other  to break stories etc 

Would need to be one far right wing and one far left wing or something of the sorts. 

So one of you always portrays the stories looking good on the police say and the other does their best to make them look like trash @Philup

Hey, I’m not saying I support NPAS but as a reader of the Altis News I, along with other readers, would be more convinced by its stories if there were no spelling mistakes. 🙂
That’s fair enough. I’ll try next time to avoid said spelling mistakes 

Hehe when I stole an NPAS mh-9 because it landed in the middle of a city and the pilot just ran away xD

Back