What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Alfred's song request thread

When I play Altis life I usually RP as a street musician and sit down at fuel stations, the streets or the pub and play guitar and sing. Quite often people give me song request, but the problem is that I don't know most songs, and looking up songs while playing is not ideal. 

This is a thread where I encourage people to request songs so I can take a look and perhaps play it the next time I see you in-game. I'm not a great solo guitarist, so sweeping, tapping and super fast playing is not my cup of coffee. I am however quite good at advanced chords and fingerstyle. I'm mainly a jazz and folk musician, but I can do most genres. I can do rap, but I'm not amazing. 

I hope I get a few requests, or at least one, and that I discover something cool I haven't heard before.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 hour ago, Bob Wilkinson said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I took a shot at it. Here's what it sounds like after listening to the song once, recorded on my cheap phone from a bad angle while looking at the lyrics and forgetting how the song goes. It will hopefully sound better next time

If you feel up to it I like Drown - BMTH 😛 I prefer the covers of this song over the original(Don't really like the original). Some past covers:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back