What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - durtydill95 - 08/03/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

durtydill95

In-game Name
durtydill

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
CreatorChris

Reason given for your ban.
Lack of RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for the reason of lack of RP,however i think its actually 2.2

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned because its been around a year now since i was banned, and the situation was really confusing one as i said i was sorry and the person reporting me and i also tried to Roleplay it out on the forum i guess nearly a year is a good bit of time to think about my actions and i have my roleplay has dramatically increased since then and yo will see a change in doing so by unbanning me.
i really dont know why i acted out the way i did in the situation i guess it was just out of panic as explained on the report i made a choice and i have paid for it. it was not really rdm so it was put for lack of rp or fail rp i think. i miss playing on the server as it was great fun and i really want to get back!

I have spent my time roleplaying on takistan ife servers  etc but I really want to just come back. from what happened with that I think it was just me being too used to takistan too much with little time to react in situations and roleplay not actually happening , yes I broke a rule I paid the price but trust me I have changed im just bored of not being to actually have good roleplay at times I have been banned for almost a year now.

i have linked my appeal that timed out from the last time I tried below.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
05/18/2018 4:12 PM - 2.2 (Forum Report) - By CreatorChris on 05/18/2018

06/25/2017 7:13 PM to 02/05/2018 10:46 PM - 13.2 - By Vladic Ka on 25/06/2017
Angry rant, insulting staff, false accusations etc when appealing your last ban.

06/16/2017 8:21 PM to 02/06/2018 10:44 AM - Forum Report (7.1.3) - By Jefke V. on 16/06/2017

That makes 3 strikes, and worryingly two for crap roleplay.

You say you've learned your lesson. Please go into this in a little bit more detail, then, copy the rule you broke and tell us why it's so important.  

You never responded to this point in your last timed-out appeal. Care to respond to them now?

@James_W12345, The reason my last one timed out, I was away working. I watched over what I down several times and obviously noticed where I went wrong. I fully admit I rushed it far too much as stated above, I should of took my time with the officer and the rebel’s as I had 2 different things going on at the same time. I see it’s a fault roleplay situation but the rule I was banned for was 2.2 but the report is fail roleplay? I dunno if that’s an issue or not. 

[SIZE=medium]2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]there above is the rule that I broke, during the situation on the evidence provided.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]this rule is very important because you cannot just kill or execute someone without proper roleplay or initation, if by doing so it’s called RDM and it ruins the experience of others that are involved and brings there fun to a halt during there time in RPUK. Overall it’s a shitty thing to do and all rules must be followed to keep things smooth and fun for everyone.[/SIZE]

If you were in a similiar situation please outline what you would do differently. 

If you were in a similiar situation please outline what you would do differently. 
What I would do is ask the officer to please carry on driving, ignoring what is happening. Failing that I would then proceed to start some sort of negotiations with the officer in the situation. As clearly what happened was it was the wrong time at the wrong place, I would ask the officers name ask how their day has been etc but also let the officer know I am hostile towards them if provoked towards that direction, as I have 2 cats and a pond of goldfish I have to look after when I get home to Atihra, I’m sure the officer will have family iswell that he will want to see again.

Alrighty. 

How are we going to make sure we don't end up here again?

What assurances can you give me?

Alrighty. 

How are we going to make sure we don't end up here again?

What assurances can you give me?
Honestly, I wouldent Be making this appeal if I did want this to happen again. Like I said it’s been over a year nearly, I just want to have fun etc on the server. I’m bored of playing Takistan life’s.. it’s not fun anymore I want back to the community I was sort of when it started in 2014. I have been apart of this community for years and I DO NOT want this to happen again. 

Alright, based on what I have heard regarding your character and what you've said here in this unban I will give you this chance. 

If we end up here again, based on your previous bans there will be a long cooldown. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back