What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Under 16's

JollyThe2nd

I am under the age of 16 and it is getting so boring that I may leave the server.Other than being a civ is there anything that I could do?

I believe you could go out with the Police/NHS On ridealongs but other than that there's not really all that much 

Your imagination is your limit mate! Utilize it! 

I am under the age of 16 and it is getting so boring that I may leave the server.Other than being a civ is there anything that I could do?
If you often play as rebel(fully geared etc.) just start spawning at kavala, it can be a lotta fun & it is a completely different atmosphere than going around robbing etc.

As others have stated, use what you can and run with it, whilst you're not currently able to join any of our whitelisted factions (Police,NHS,Poseidon) you're welcome to partake in licensed jobs such as being an ARAC repairman, or a Postal service delivery driver? Or perhaps even an AAN news reporter. The sky really is the limit, as long as you're staying within the bounds of the server rules www.roleplay.co.uk/rules then you'll do fine!

If you've got any specific questions on the subject, head to the "Join For Support" room on Teamspeak (ts.roleplay.co.uk), one of us will be around to help you 🙂 

Hi friend, i am Banjo Jo the greatest taxi driver to ever live in Kavala. (And a few other "qualifications" if you will 😉 )

You'e extremely missing out on infinite variations of adventure by not joining the Taxi business, yes you may have to pay a naughty amount to acquire the license and vehicle but you'll not regret it.

My old pal Edgar, he was a nice man like me usually with a bunch of medical supplies and roamed the entirety of the Island helping those in-need of medical or weaponry backup, I've been deported but I do miss him and he may still be around.

Let him know Banjo Jo sent you, and you wish to learn his ways.

Much love, good luck. ❤️ 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Back