Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

XAvatary

Unknown masked man men with poor manners

XAvatary

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known): Uknown

Time and date of incident: 10/03/2019 20:20 ish

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible: There was a car collision which is fair enough but they then proceeded to impound my car and abandon me in the middle of no where . the officers were wearing the balaclavas and were driving on the wrong side of road. and they wouldn't let me ticket them for dangerous driving and speeding...

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint: they just get taught manners

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:N/A sadly (plays.tv fails me again)

I take it back plays worked and the evidence is at https://youtu.be/TWl1RlgFfQM this is mainly me having a laugh in discord since i was rdmed just before reset and was heading to rebel but never mind the police with balaclavas can't take a joke about tickets. i may have broken rp in my discord a bit but my patience was running thin at that point since i like my rp and i like the talking and i just have people who appear wanting gunfights so.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 9

ACC Dave

Dear @XAvatary,

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against unknown officer(s),  However before I can continue with this Police complaint, I would ask that you read the Police complaints procedure and amend it to the correct format. 

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Dave.

9Ti7CBt.png

• Hype 1

XAvatary

Sorry, i feel that these officers acted harshly towards me and abandoned me, this meant i had to walk for 1 hour to get to the nearest bus stop and then i had to wait for the bus, i feel they shoul've helped a citizen in need rather than abandon me

ACC Dave

Dear @XAvatary.

As you have failed to comply with the correct PCC procedure I have no other option than to deny this PCC.

Next time please read in full the PCC procedure.

PCC Closed

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Dave 8187

9Ti7CBt.png