What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

When are you allowed to start shooting?

Solotov

So let's use this cenario:

Someone tells me to get out of the car or I'll be shot. I'm with my friends, We all leave and we are told to put our hands up. We run away. At this point they iniated but shots haven't been fired. Are we allowed to shoot? Are they allowed to shoot?

If been told so by police, then Police will have to wait 3 minutes into the chase to start shooting tires, if you are within a given scenario say you are robbing Ar weapons cache and drive away, police will give a verbal initiation and then proceed to shoot straight away. If initiation is made by rebels then they can shoot right away and you can shoot back whenever any kind of initiation is made on you. It's up to you to decide what to do, just make sure you value your life.

, just make sure you value your life.
*cough * Only cops have to value their life *cough*

But i wouldnt say if you get initated on you can start shooting back isntantly

ask yourself this question

Have i provided enough (hostile)roleplay from my side for it to be considered okay and not fail/low RP.

As far as i know. If your in a car and they say if you drive off they will disable the car then fine they can shoot the car if you drive away. If you get out the car they still have to threaten your life and they can't just shoot you. after they tell you to put your hands up or they will shoot you ,you then have to counter initiate for friends and allies in the area if your in a group. I get told different things by different people but that's the safer way of doing it. There are a lot of gray areas so be careful 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean as a rebel you have a choice whether or not you are going to as a cop as soon as you are  3to 1 you have to take that into account and follow police rules regarding that.

If you get out the car they still have to threaten your life and they can't just shoot you.
If you get out with a weapon you can be shot dead immediately. If you get out with no weapon and proceed to act in an uncooperative manner, depending on situation etc you may also be shot dead. If you get out and stand still/hands on your head you cannot be shot.

Once shot at all occupants(and friends if stated in previous conversation/friends if you have a uniform) can open fire on those with weapons - and a gunfight ensues

Back