What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Special Carrier Rigs

Nothyper

looking for a supplier to buy me the level 5 armour special carrier rigs from the prestige shop. looking for black and green colours. please pop me a message below if you are willing to sell them for 250k each

looking for a supplier to buy me the level 5 armour special carrier rigs from the prestige shop. looking for black and green colours. please pop me a message below if you are willing to sell them for 250k each
How many are you looking to buy?

The sky is the limit for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many are you looking to buy?

The sky is the limit for me.
hello Danish. the thing is im looking for a supplier so if you are able to purchase them then i will PM you every now and then for idk like 6 rigs a time. just depends really. like rn i am looking for 6. but in the future i will want more if you catch my drift.

hello Danish. the thing is im looking for a supplier so if you are able to purchase them then i will PM you every now and then for idk like 6 rigs a time. just depends really. like rn i am looking for 6. but in the future i will want more if you catch my drift.
Alright are you online right now? If so I will PM you a location to meet at

Back