What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Viper stuff

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
OK I realise at the time of this post it's only been a while since it's been out buuut what is Viper? 

6.5 suppressors are at Advanced already. If you pay for a license that is 5 times the price of the Advanced Rebels License, then you should definitely be able to get 7.62 suppressors. Also this would allow for factions like the Police and Poseidon who normally already use 7.62 suppressors by getting them from drops or other players to openly obtain them through their armory's to make them more balanced for rebels and the other factions. 

Police, Poseidon and Rebels can access 7.62 suppressors just as easily as each other. It gives the convenience of spawning at the weapon shop, allows you to buy hunters, viper clothes and can in certain situations be of great benefit due to the location. Maybe or maybe not add 7.62 suppressors for a v. High price but then police will constantly roll eith something costing rebels prolly something 1mill + ad well as let’s be real, most people can afford this and barely notice the money missing. 50 to most rebels is nothing. 

I agree give rebels a black hawk as eddy said it’s gotta be balanced 
I mean thats just unbalancing stuff again, we police got rules on the ghost hawk, so yea i mean at the end of the day rebels already get 7.62 fairly easy, so if you would add it back to the shop you gotta add it back to police as it would make sense, as u get them out of the AR weapon cache as well...

Back