What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Traitors.

Boyd Colt

Event Name:Traitors

Description of Event:Let's say there's 5 to 10 people with in an area they cant leave. one or even 2 of the players get a message from an admin saying that they are the traitor,That person can't tell anyone he is the traitor nor can anyone say that they are or aren't. When the game starts all the players talk it out or hide / go into groups and try to earn trust and try find out whos the traitor so that they can kill him. The traitor has to try and kill as many good guys as possible before the traitor's die. the traitor's can lie about things like they can say oh i think x & y is the traitor and that way he gets the good people to kill the good people. Admins will know whos whos and if the traitors or good guys win at the end. This even will add lots of roleplay, Investigating and all around laughs. I know there may be a lot of things needs tweaking but if pulled off this will be a lot of fun.

Time and date:24/03/2019

Reward: 2M for 1st place. 750K for 2nd place.

Requirements from players (i.e. bring vehicle): Must interact and not camp till end of game / wait for gunfight.

Required admin assistance: 2 Admins and event staff. 

Back