What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Few things missing from the guide.

I like the guides for the sever; they are useful for day to day questions.

They do seem to be out of date.

A guide about what expansions are required to buy which vehicles and clothing items would really help. In my early days, I spent a fair amount of money on a van I couldn’t get in, and had to put up with a really vexing advertisement for Apex I couldn’t get rid of until I figured out it was because I was wearing jeans and t-shirts from that expansion.

Trucks are entirely missing from the vehicle guides, as are boats and anything that flies. While finding out about them in game is nice, there is information that would be good to have before spending money on them.

The controls guide is completely lacking some of the RP controls. I don’t know how to sit on the ground, wave or point. In some Altis Life servers, people can jump. Can that be done here? If the controls guide was more comprehensive, I’d know. I’d also like to know how to re-bind draw/holster weapon. Sometimes I can’t draw my pistol and I have no clue why. The No Weapon Icon isn’t in the bottom left and I’m out in the middle of nowhere. A controls guide would really help me know why.

Also, an additional section to controls could let us know what Custom Commands have an action assigned to them.

I haven’t the faintest idea what the Profession Ranks give me. Nothing seems to be much faster at level 280 then it was at level 10. The wears sells for the same price and the random amount harvested, still seems quite random.

Prestige Points. What are they and how does one get them? I have a few ideas, but no real information on how to climb the ranks .. .or even if I’m starting on the right track.

Talking of the professions, some of the available choices for the legal and illegal harvesting tradesman are shy with information. Unless I already knew that plastics were an offshoot of the petroleum industry, I wouldn’t have taken any barrels of crude to the plastic production plant. Once ya got a good load of plastics, who do ya sell it to? It doesn’t really sound like something the metal trader would like to take off my hands. Comeing to the Metals subject, the steel refinery won’t even let me interact with it. I haven’t tried with a load of Iron Ore/Iron Bars in my pack, but I still don’t know if I need a License to make it, or something to mix with the Iron to get steel. Similar story with the factory, but at least a nice list came up showing me what I would need to combine to make things.  What does that chemical company do, why is it marked as red on my map? A Chemical company sounds legitimate, but I can’t see much legal on the list an up and up company would like to buy.  Is it the same as the factory, but just for Drugs? Bit of a hint would be nice.

Housing has nothing about it in the guide section and that is something that shouldn’t take RP to know about. I worked out how to buy a house easy enough, but I didn’t know the garage was separate and that it couldn’t hold my van. I also didn’t know I couldn’t use the house as a spawn spot unless I upgraded it. I had a go at upgrading from the house menu, but no price appeared for the upgrades and I don’t know if the money is taken from the bank like when buying a house, or if I have to have it on me. All I do know is the house didn’t upgrade and I can only guess it’s because I couldn’t afford it. A price for upgrades and how to do it is quite important information to have.

The guides on https://www.roleplay.co.uk/guide/?show=categories are great, but please update them so I can spend a bit more time on Altis, and not elbow deep in the forums looking for info that is probably out of date by now.

Thank you

There are things in the pipeline to rectify the very issue you have brought up. However, these things take time to source, produce, edit and publish. If you have any burning questions you're more than welcome to shoot me a message and I'll do my best to help you out!

Regards

- Louie Austino

Thank you for your reply.

I got a few questions I can't find answers for so I'll lay them out for you on the weekend.

I do appreciate its hard to stay on top of a world that's always evolving, it's good to know things are (always I'll bet) in the pipeline. 

Back