What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

I don't know if the topic fits - Good no lag screen recorder

Toma

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I currently play Arma3 on my gaming laptop it runs smoothly at 60 fps but when a recording app is running it drops down to 15 which is quite unacceptable.

If there is no software that can provide me with low quality and no lag can I actually record with my phone ?

Try Shadow Play, that way you can avoid continuous recording and just hit a button whenever you need to save the past 10 minutes (could be any amount of time you specify in the settings)

Try Shadow Play, that way you can avoid continuous recording and just hit a button whenever you need to save the past 10 minutes (could be any amount of time you specify in the settings)
I will give it a try, forgot about the fact that Nvidia has this thing. I don't know how it will affect my performance.

im currently using playz it works well and is a simple and free solution

Im using Plays and it is good because as soon as you start game it will start recording

Last edited by a moderator:
My setup;

- Plays.TV

- 2 TB hard drive dedicated for the recordings. 

- Record all gameplay from moment of opening the game till closing it. 

- Keep it for 2 weeks. or till storage is full delete the latest. 

Works as a charm, Really recommend it. 

You can edit the quality and fps, so if you just want to make sure you have it but dont care about quality just put it at say 720P or lower and low frames, It will be shitty when you look back but don't think that will mater too much

Last edited by a moderator:
I set up a instant recorder for 10 mins on Nvidia with 30fps, 320p and a 15mbps bitrate. I hope it will be all fine, I will give it a test soon.

Back